DZ, DG, THETA, AOII
Bottom
SK

Posted By: I know things…
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Bama ranks   

Listen up - this is it.
There are no bad houses - these are just the most desired / have the best swaps etc.

By: Bama ranks
#12  by: RMFTR   

I certify this rank as valid.

By: RMFTR
#13  by: Us87sbsis   

Jsjsbsndkdidb

By: Us87sbsis
#14  by: Us87sbsis   

Jsjsbsndkdidbbshshsn

By: Us87sbsis
#15  by: Good    

Just move aphi down .

By: Good
#16  by: OR   

Tbh zeta is not ranked above those other old row houses. Other than that, the first row is prob true.

By: OR
by: Just stopJul 22, 2024 5:25:01 AM

Old row drunk Grandma bashing Zeta in every post. Just stop. Zeta deserves to be ranked as a top house. KD is thirteenth grade for local girls. Kappa is starting to take more OOS girls but they don’t feel included in a lot of activities. I highly encourage any oos girl to be to go into recruitment with an open mind and not get your hopes up for any house. It really works out for the best.

By: Just stop
#17  by: yep   

Two things that are hard to accept: Zta is definitely top row all the time (OR moms find that really hard to accept because the bama they remember is not the way bama is now ever since the school started heavily recruiting and offering insane merit money to come here). Second, aphi is bottom. There are people that will come on here and try to put them mid. They are only known here for their looks and reputation with frat boys (and remember we only see on insta the pretty ones there are lots of not cute heavy ones too) which gets old quick and that's why they drop.

By: yep
by: DdddddddJul 24, 2024 1:18:22 PM

Zeta you are mean, jealous, and obviously scared APhi will sweep you again

By: Dddddddd
#18  by: !    

This rank is good just move aphi down

By: !
#19  by: RTR…..   

Current ranks for fall 2024.

By: RTR…..
#20  by: Ones with imo   

Move Gphi down one then good

By: Ones with imo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.