PBP, APHI, ADPI, GPHI
Low Middle
DZ, DG, THETA, AOII
Bottom
SK

Posted By: I know things…
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

This is it and you didn’t have to write a book.

By: RTR
by: accurate   

This one is probably the closest to reality for this fall.

By: accurate
by: accurate   

No ZTA - you are not on the top row. Laughable. APhi took all the pnms you wanted in recruitment last year and you spend 24/7 bashing them here and posting fake ranks for yourself.

Move down to PiPhi/Aphi row and hope you don't lose out again this year or GPhi will take your spot.

By: accurate
by: yeah   

not bad

By: yeah
by: Writer   

Yup - no summary needed - just accurate facts.

By: Writer
#2by:    

Move Zeta down to middle.

By: No
by: Zeta   

I disagree. I’m a current student and Zeta is definitely top and one of the most desired houses during recruiting. Times have changed.

By: Zeta
by: x   

Ok Zeta. Not true and you are running scared. Desperate. 24/7 on this site.

By: x
by: Zeta   

Nope - just nope.

By: Zeta
#3by:    

Switch kkg and zeta.

By: Bama
#4by:    

Switch PM and Kappa - then good.

By: Change
by: one switch   

I'd switch DZ and GPHI, then its good for the times

By: one switch
#5by:    

bffr only a small group of [wealthy & southern] pnms actually come in wanting kappa or kd. they're not particularly nice, pretty, or involved. those houses only socialize with a handful of other groups.... so who are they really top to? not the majority of this school. they were actually the first 2 houses i tried to drop during rush!!

ZTA deserves to be on the top line, they get Bham/AL girls picking them over ORs now and they're dating ur all OR boys too heheh 🤭 u can't say they're not top when they appeal to pnms from all over the country including instate!!

By: real student.
by: Yep    

That sums it up 100%

By: Yep
by: yes to this   

^^^ This is true for the last three years. It's mainly local girls who want a couple of the same houses because their high school friends are in them, their mommas and their grandmas. They really aren't looking to make new friends. Be careful of Kappa and KD, you will be an outcast in these houses.

By: yes to this
#6by:    

AGD is not top middle. Not one person in my group wanted them. Do better

By: ava
by: Wonow   

Still bitter they dropped you I see. People are so obvious on here. AGD is a desired house unless it’s by PNMS who want to stay intoxicated 24/7.

By: Wonow
by: Funny!   

AGD is top for ultra conservative, religious goody goody girls. Maybe top house a decade ago, but not the last three years I’ve been on campus. Plus, they have had so much drama in that house. Very controlling and girls have little say.

By: Funny!
by: just   

just more gr bs. why bitter people bash accomplished houses like AGD i don't know. they snag top honors in involvement and grades every year. don't know who was in your group but bet they were cut

By: just
by: wow   

I will second and third this post for sure. AGD is not desired for most girls. Yes, they have top grades and are involved, but those two factors do not make it a top house. It also makes it a target house for only a certain type of girl. As others have said, maybe a decade ago it had a higher demand, but times have changed.

By: wow
by: AGD    

AGD is definitely top middle / lower top.

By: AGD
#7by:    

DDD and AXO - Full package type houses. Diverse. VERY involved on campus. Take the best girls from anywhere in the country. Highly selective. DDD more into parties, AXO more into grades.

XO - Kind of like the first two but a little more of a crunchy vibe - lots of chaco, summer camp counselor girls

ZTA and PM - Tan, blonde, wealthy pageant type girls

KKG and KD - Southern party houses. Hang out at like...two old row frats and that's it. Mediocre involvement. KKG maybe reaches a little more OOR than KD.

Pi Phi/AGD - yes, an OR and NR house together, get over it. Involved, Christian, good grades. Not big party vibes.

ADPi - Lots of sporty, dance type girls from all over. Tons of girls from California.

APhi, GPhi, DZ - NR party girls. Lots of NJ and NY. Half of APhi's pledge class will drop by their junior year. Literally.

AOPi, DG, Theta, SK - Still good houses but a huge mix of girls, generally girls who want a sorority experience without tons of expectations. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Break it down more
#8by:    

I can see this.

By: true
#9by:    

This is a good ranking. I do think that ZTA is a top house just doesn’t really cross rush with the other 3 top ones as much

By: Bamarush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: curious   

i thought zta would cross rush with pm and ddd

By: curious
#10by:    

Comment #7 accurate for the times. OP good rank.

By: Accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.