facebook

2024 Summer Ranks + Fraternity Pairings (university)

by:    

TOP:
kappa- sae, dke, ka
kd- sae, dke, ka, snu
xo- ka, snu, phi gam, ato
ddd- snu, dke, phi gam, phi delt, ato
pm- snu, phi gam, phi delt, ato

MID TOP-
axo- phi gam, sigma chi, snu, theta chi, ato
agd- snu, ka, phi gam, ato
zta- pi kapp, pike, snu, phi delt, theta chi, ka

MID
pbp- phi delt, phi psi, pike, sigma chi, pi kapp
aphi- pike, pi kapp, phi delt, sigma chi, ka, theta chi
adpi- beta, sigma chi, sig ep, ato, pike
dz- pike, pi kapp, beta, sig ep

LOW MID
dg- sig ep, beta, kappa sig, pi kapp
gphi- pi kapp, pike, beta
theta- beta, kappa sig, theta chi
sk- beta, kappa sig

Posted By: Hiiiiii
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pm hangs around new row houses a lot. Agree with above you are giving ka a lot of credit here. They are mid at best, boring high school dad bods.

By: ?
by: Hiiiiiii   

Thats fair, but ka is a bit of a mess when it comes to girls in the last couple pledge classes. A lot of them are friends with kd/kappas/chi o and date/hookup with zetas and aphis. Not saying any of them are particularly fun or attractive, but they get around. I actually agree phi mus spend a lot of time with new row, but I’d really only add sigma chi or pi kapp to that list tho. A lot of them are more pageanty, conservative, christian vibes so I was thinking more heavy ATO and Snu

By: Hiiiiiii
#2by:    

Zta has been around ka a lot I haven’t met any aphis there. This year I felt like there were mostly southern houses there and some geeds. Last year I met more new row girls at Ka. It’s the house where I go the most. Agree though not necessarily the most fun or attractive house

By: Heyyy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This is so silly.

By: Silly
#4by:    

Kappa and KD are not top

By: Huh?
#5by:    

Pairings are weird overall I feel like a lot is based on pledge class . For example zta and ka- the upcoming seniors like each other but the other years of girls are more into snu and phi gam if thinking old row. The upcoming seniors at ka are the last remaining good looking ones the upcoming junior kas are pretty dusty.

By: Pairings
by: Yeah    

The pairings listed for mine are somewhat true. More who the older girls hang with not my mc

By: Yeah
#6by:    

DDD doesn’t hang out with ATO. Like at all. They hang out with KA and SAE too though. In fact, each year a few seniors go on to marry KAs and SAEs. Also marry a lot of DKEs.

By: Okkkk
#7by:    

ato lollers

By: orlly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.