facebook

kkg and tri delt honest opinions

by:    

Hey yall, ive been getting pre rushed by both these houses and i am just genuinely curious what the vibes are for each, especially tri delt because i just can’t figure out a “type” for them. For kappa i have an idea but i still want to know what the sisterhood is like/what the experience is like. The more detail the better, thank you

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa just posted an unhinged TikTok, so if that’s your vibe you will like them.
DDD is a mix and hard to describe.

By: Smack isbjahahahs
by: pnm   

wait im confused ab the kappa tiktok what’s weird about it??

By: pnm
#2by:    

all houses are a mix of girls, don’t go crazy trying to label houses….. there are hundreds of members in greek life who don’t “fit” or “match” their house’s stereotype and have an amazing time in their chapter.

what matters is if you like the members you talk to before and during rush! trust your gut and don’t focus on other people’s opinions and labels. and keep all ur options open !!!

By: real
by: Yes   

^^^ 100% this. You will know during rush where you fit. I know 99% of the posts on here are fake but for the 1% I don’t recommend getting answers from GR. I am a person who doesn’t fit my sorority label and I have so far had an amazing experience.

By: Yes
#3by:    

KKG and DDD are both great houses. Kkg is more southern - sticks more to a specific type. DDD has mixture of southern and oor. KKG stays more with or frats where ddd goes all over. Both girls seem very happy with their houses. Both houses are well respected by both other sororities and frats.

By: honest
#4by:    

You can't go wrong with either house. Both great and both a large variety of girls. Huge houses and you will definitely find your friends and make memories in either one. Do not stress.

By: yep!!
by: Be for real.   

Dropped KKG as a new member. Was never included in anything. I was OOR and miserable.

By: Be for real.
by: OP To: Be for real   

^ this is what im actually curious about. i don’t know anyone in kappa and worried i wouldn’t be included in the friend groups. theres a difference between being friendly with the girls and actually being included within the group and invited to things

By: OP To: Be for real
#5by:    

DDD is more friendly!I would never choose KKG over DDD! Just my opinion!!!!

By: Bamaaa
by: pnm   

I just have no idea what ddd is like or if they have a good sisterhood because they don’t rly have a “type”. I get a bad vibe from them

By: pnm
by: No    

Ddd is a great house. I loved them all through rush and if I didn’t get the house I’m in now and landed there I would have been still so happy. Every ddd I have met I liked. And my friend is there now from oos and loves it. She has not felt excluded .

By: No
#6by:    

I’m not in either of these sororities, but tri delt is honestly one of Alabama's very top sororities, they are cute, fun, outgoing girls so the boys like them but from what i’ve heard from my tri delt friends is they have a super good and friendly sisterhood.

By: ddd
#7by:    

kappa has had tons of scandals depending where your from you might feel excluded from them

By: mmm
#8by:    

Look at all the DDD girls coming out and posting on this one. I mean it’s a good house but not nearly as good as these posts say it is. No one comes here dying to be a tri delt.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

DDD: Very southern. More southern than KKG. Also, they are a member of 1st Circle, while KKg is not. DDD has more old money southern alum support, so they have more funds to do fun things, have great food, their house never goes without. Give preference to southern girls, and particularly Alabama girls. It is very hard to get into it if you are from outside of the south. However, if you’re an outsider and stand out then they will really appreciate you and consider you! They want the best girls, which is why they consider all. Besides of the old money , old south, stereotype, there really is not a type. Girls in the chapter say they can be themselves. They also have good alum support , especially during rush, which in turn means good connections and networking.

KKG: Also southern and old money, but not as much as DDD since they are not a member of 1st Circle. Tend to focus on girls from Mobile and NO. Very tight-knit because of this. They will take you even if you’re from a bad family, as long as you have money. DDD will consider your family and their reputation though. KKG tends to be stricter with their new girls and makes them sign up for different things. They also have that horrible Halloween party with DKE where they take their new sisters in the basement to get made fun of and hazed by DKEs. Girls come out in tears. It’s awful. So something to keep in mind. KKG can be a lot of fun, but I would skip the DKE Halloween party should you join. KKG has also strong alum support, especially during rush.

By: Heyyy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.