facebook

So yet again another aphi drop tok

by:    

So those who say aphi sisterhood is okay. Go on tik tok #aphi, #bamarushtok. Lots of people seeing it today. Another girl dropped and posted about it. There are more but you will see that more in fall when you stop seeing them post about sorority. The good girls get out. Either the ones who don’t need the sorority because they are more famous doing brand deals, or girls that are smart and don’t want to be associated anymore with the bad rep.

Posted By: Again
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

did she say why she dropped? didn't see it and don't know who it was.

By: curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: d   

Can't find it either. Probably this is another troll thread.

By: d
by: No   

It was Maryn James.
Kylan’s friend.

By: No
by: real   

It’s there

By: real
by: Yup   

Kylan's friend? Makes sense. Another attack by Zeta on Aphi because of last recruitment.

Hey Zeta why aren't you starting threads on other tiktok drops in other sororities? Just Aphi. Got it.

By: Yup
by: Um   

The only comments are on aphi drops because they do it publicly. And aphi has the most drops out of all sororities so at this point it’s kind of funny.

By: Um
#12by:    

Good she put on tik tok so girls can see before rush. Be careful of joining that house with its bad sisterhood. You don’t want to get initiated then someone say I told you so. I have seen too many girls drop over the years as they don’t listen.

By: Yep
#13by:    

Actually happy for her! She must be one of the smart ones

By: 😃
#14by:    

It appears she dropped out of bama. She left all her positive Aphi posts on insta. Some are pinned.

By: s

No she’s staying at Alabama. She is friends with a lot of girls from other sororities. She left the posts up because they are her most liked posts. Work week posts are actually so crazy. I did them for the past two years and it’s just a bunch of fake stuff that we do because we have to during content hour

by: Ummm   

Well, either she will show up at bama or not. A couple of others also think she is not returning to bama in the fall.

By: Ummm
by: well..   

Well she was just with all her Bama friends this summer and Bama is in her bio still. She had aphi taken out for awhile now. There are a few other aphis that dropped this summer but didn’t post about it

By: well..
by: Fr   

She is working in Tuscaloosa this summer so I don’t think she would work there if she was leaving Bama. She just got out of the toxic aphi environment. She’s a smartie.

By: Fr
by: j   

Would like to know both sides. The house can't respond so apparently that is that.

By: j
#15by:    

Well she will be less stressed and have more money. That sorority is full of backstabbers and who wants their rep around here anyway

By: Cool
#16by:    

Aphi girls are wild cards. They go after girls that are on social media but then when drop they post about it. That’s on aphi. They need to be more selective with who they let in (no hate for girl she is actually super nice). I mean come on Google alpha phi and daily mail article and see if that is a sorority you want to be a part of.

By: Crazy
by: Revenge   

So what is this? Revenge for Aphi dropping someone? And then her friends dropped and get on this site for revenge? Maybe Aphi is not the toxic one.

By: Revenge

No it’s a gossip site. Aphi is gossiped about because they bring this upon themselves. People love gossip not that deep

#17by:    

Well looks like aphi get noticed because of drops yet again.

By: ha
#18by:    

Hi ZTA!

Why don't you post other tiktok drops in other sororities? Sorry but Aphi still got everyone they wanted from you no matter how much or your friends bash them. Who is toxic? Your continued bullying makes sure everyone who views this site knows it is ZTA.

By: Hi!
by: Please    

Just stop aphi stan! It’s not zta every sorority makes fun of aphi because they pick girls that are more popular on tik tok and then the girls drop and post. Please MA, ST and others do you remember? You can’t defend yourself when a girl drops and then talks about your sorority online. Just accept it. I’m not a zta but still know aphi is the worst house. I would rather any house than that one.

By: Please
#19by:    

Aphi gets girls that no one else wants because they were dropped from good houses for horrible grades and reputation risks.

By: Ick
#20by:    

I never understood why smart, pretty, wealthy girls would ever pick aphi. It makes sense when they drop as they realize they are better than aphi. Like come on girls do better and really any other house has a better sisterhood and more respect.

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.