facebook

Why is zta a top house for pnms?

by:    

I was wondering why zeta tau alpha is so populair at bama for the pnm? Is it because of Tik Tok, the sounds that were made for the zta girls on Tik Tok,or maybe because of K Darnell?

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zeta was top before TikTok but it intensified after those videos. I think zeta has always been seen as the “hot girl” house. I have a Zeta friend from PC 21 and she was voted best looking in high school.

By: Bamaaa
by: Xxxxxxxxxxxxx   

Good not top

By: Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
#2by:    

It's better than APhi and more attainable than Phi Mu. For the type of girl who is fascinated with a very made up, very bleached, very showy kind of look, it's the middle of the bell curve.

By: In the cluster
#3by:    

Your daughter got dropped for a reason. Stay angry though.

By: Answer
by: Hi   

I was just wondering, because ZTA really stood out to me so I wondered what the reason of the popularity could be! :)

By: Hi
by: L   

Whatever they got u don’t have

By: L
#4by:    

Not because of K. ZTA was popular before her.

By: Um
#5by:    

Zeta puts on a good, showy recruitment and mastered the art of using social media to market their brand way before the rest of the houses jumped on that train.

They are exactly what you see- hot girls that wear too much makeup, likely already have some plastic surgery, starve themselves to stay thin, are all about the clout, and are popular with the boys because they look good and get real, real friendly at parties. Their sisterhood is exactly what you’d expect of a bunch of hot girls chasing the most clout- toxic and competitive.

This is a good fit for this type of girl and there are many PNMs that think they will be cooler if they are in this house.

The other houses just roll their eyes and are thankful there is one house that draws this type in so we don’t have to deal with them in our own sisterhood.

Sadly, PM is now changing to be more like Zeta and it’s hard to watch.

By: The hype is dumb
by: Hi   

This is a good explanation! ty

By: Hi
#6by:    

They are pretty and well rounded. Do they have mean girls of course but truthfully you will find some mean girls in every sorority. Some girls are competitive by nature.

By: Top

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yep!!   

I love the way you wrote this. You don't have to be negative about a group. You proved this.

By: yep!!
#7by:    

as an OOR girl, ZTA and DDD were the only “top” houses here that i could actually see myself in and getting along with girls from all over the country. i genuinely liked the members in these chapters more. ZTA and DDD are also popular houses in my home state whereas some “top” chapters here i’ve never heard of (alpha gam, phi mu)

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.