facebook

Life as a bi-girl in Greek life???

by: Corky gal

What’s the low down on life as an openly and proud bi-girl like in greek life???

I’m bama bound this fall

Posted By: Corky gal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Active and queer   

It’s def more of a hookup scene

By: Active and queer
#2  by: nah   

it exists, but keep it on the downlow and don't shove it in people's faces. also make sure you are present for the frat men. we are christians

By: nah
by: Corky galJul 9, 2024 6:44:06 PM

?? I am a Christian too and believe of Jesus Christ.why be present for men if I find them repulsive? I’m confused

By: Corky gal
by: ????Jul 9, 2024 7:10:40 PM

I thought u said you are bi?? So u hate men??

By: ????
#3  by: K   

Why do bama mothers always resort to racism on here when they don’t like a topic?

By: K
#4  by: Hawk tuah girl   

Times like this y'all just need to lighten up and get the old Hawk TUAH! SPIT ON THAT THANG!

By: Hawk tuah girl
#5  by: Maybe   

You will find bi girls in greek life.but as others said just keep it on the down low. we have southern values here and most people are christians. so just don't flash it in faces and you're good. be private

By: Maybe
by: Corky galJul 10, 2024 8:23:39 AM

Ok I am a Christian myself, and believe in Jesus Christ. So my values are probably very similar

by: ^Jul 10, 2024 8:54:02 AM

You don’t sound Christian?

By: ^
by: both?Jul 10, 2024 1:19:56 PM

So, you're Christian AND believe in Jesus Christ? Is this what you're saying?

By: both?
by: Corky galJul 11, 2024 11:18:25 AM

I am Christian . But I don’t give a hoot about old and outdated “southern values”. Southern values can kiss my ass

by: ^Jul 11, 2024 7:52:26 PM

You and Standards Board are going to be seeing a lot of each other in whichever house gets stuck with you. You read it here first.

#6  by: L   

Do southern values mean discrimination and prejudice?

By: L
by: HiiiiJul 10, 2024 11:32:28 AM

Seems that way

By: Hiiii
by: ????Jul 10, 2024 1:24:33 PM

Wtf r u talking about??? Have u seen what goes on tik tok??? U r a hypocrite. How can you pick and choose.

By: ????
by: ^Jul 10, 2024 1:51:09 PM

Tiktok is not exactly the place to see the best of human values and behavior. That's not the real world and you're only seeing the people who choose to put themselves on tiktok. Sorry if you don't understand that.

#7  by: Corky gal   

I will bring another girl as my date to a date party if I do choose. Not going to compromise my own values. Sorry.

by: ^Jul 11, 2024 11:38:56 AM

Many girls brought other girls as their date to date parties last year! Don’t worry to much dear, you will be fine!

by: Corky galJul 11, 2024 2:35:54 PM

^ thank you!

#8  by: Bi-active   

Don’t listen to the moms on here. Tons of girls are bi/ bi-curious. There is no problem at all. We just want you to be you!!!

By: Bi-active
by: Corky galJul 11, 2024 8:28:39 AM

Thank you

#9  by: Lol   

U don’t sound Christian or religious

By: Lol
#10  by: Active    

Southern values r garbage

By: Active

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.