Tri Delt, Alpha Chi, Kappa, Phi Mu
Zeta, Chi O, KD, Alpha Gam
Pi Phi, ADPi
DZ, GPhi, AOPi
DG, Theta
Sigma Kappa

By: Fixed it
by: Ha    

lol you just got rid of aphi. No one would miss them.

By: Ha
#32by:    

ijbol sorry but as an OOR/OOS girl alpha phi is 100% more desired than Alpha gam. i didn’t even meet pnms that liked that house during rush lol.

sororities are social orgs and alpha gam is lame asffffff

By: hahaha
by: hahaha   

hmmm but Bama is somewhere between 58% and 68% OOS so ur wrong there lol. and i don’t even see alpha gams at OR date parties? i’ve met literally two and they were big/little. or maybe they just keep to themselves??? idk, i’ve met more NR girls at OR date parties than alpha gams lol. i guess they’re at ATO when they’re not studying lmfao

and yall LOVEEE to say aphi is obsessed with boys but you old hags are obsessed with OR frats and getting a ring before spring. yuck

By: hahaha
#33by:    

Bringing this back for work week

By: work week
#34by:    

ADPi social media team ruining recruitment for their bama chapter when the pnms get into the house a see for themselves that they are on the Dz row behind GPhi.

By: d
#35by:    

This.

By: UA
#36by:    

Uh oh so aphi mad so going to go bump the only rank where they are higher than should be. There you go when people ask why people hate on aphi this right here.

By: Oh no
#37by:    

Bringing this back bc it's convocation

By: Convocation
#38by:    

This one is it

By: This

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#39by:    

PNMs this is it!!

By: Actives
#40by:    

Aphi working overtime to try to save even a piece of their rush. They know Gphi has overtaken them this year.

By: Ick

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.