facebook

Most girls are selected prior to rush starting

by:    

If u arent being dirty rushed . Quit trying. No sorority wants you desperate girls that don’t know anyone . U make the system look bad

Posted By: Sorry
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Get me and this won’t happen

By: The Rush Doctor Rx
by: ^   

Any girl posting on here needs u

By: ^
#2by:    

This is pretty well known…

By: K
#3by:    

Accurate

By: Hiii
#4by:    

Yeah I mean def for OR

By: Active
by: >?   

What is OR?

By: >?

Old row aka the hood houses

by: ?   

Hood Houses?

By: ?
#5by:    

This is true with KD and Krappa

By: Dirty rush
by: Hiii   

PM too

By: Hiii
#6by:    

I was dirty rushed, and can agree that this is true for most of the good or “top” sororities. If you aren’t being recruited during ur senior year of high school or if u don’t knii oh w anybody, it’s very very tough

By: Active pnm
#7by:    

Wow, so over 2000 pnm's have already been selected by the sororities and rush week doesn't really mean anything?

Because last year there were 2500 signing up, 2350 got bids to become new members, 140-150 dropped out with houses still left on their schedule, and about 20-25 were released from all houses. That's pretty much in line with the historic bid rate of 94% of all pnm's, 5.5% dropping out on their own, and .5% being released from all houses.

I guess we can go ahead and wrap it up now and just mail the bids. Great job everyone!

By: So...
by: ????   

Clearly a mom wrote this. I mean if you were in Greek life and part of a sorority you would know. It’s kinda common knowledge to those within sororities.

By: ????

If you could do math you might actually get into college some day.

Get a life. You aren’t even in Greek life!

#8by:    

True for kd pm kappa zeta

By: Yep
#9by:    

You def need to know ppl unless u want the bottom feeder sororities

By: Mhmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Validd

By: Hiiiii

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.