facebook

Can someone describe each house’s vibe?

by:    

Just wondering what each house is like or what their vibe is?

Posted By: PNM27
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AXO, DDD: Studious, competitive, and very outgoing. Student body president vibes.
XO - more on a crunchy, granola level.

PM, ZTA, APhi: Pretty and super social. Cheerleader vibes. PM - more pageant vibes.

PBP, ADPi, AGD, : Studious, involved, and more reserved at first. Girl next door vibes.

KKG, KD, : Chill and social. Cool older sister vibes

DG, DZ, Theta - the younger sister vibe….sometimes awkward

GPHI - likes to have a good time and doesn’t care what others think.

By: All about the vibes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: The vibes   

Pretty good vibe description

By: The vibes
by: L   

Reads like some old drunk woman wrote this from her trailer park trying to sound uppity

By: L
by: Lol   

^^^^
Sounds like a desperate troll who can’t get laid

By: Lol
by: Pretty accurate   

This is pretty accurate but I think Aphi fits more with the vibe described for Gphi than with the vibe for PM and ZTA. I get more “I don’t care” vibes from them and less “cheerleader” vibes.

By: Pretty accurate
by: Sk   

Missing a house,

But SK are kinda like the sweet genuine girls, care about their philanthropy, older sister vibe etc

By: Sk
by: Correction   

Pretty on except Aphi and Gphi similiar.

By: Correction
#2by:    

The vibes descriptions are pretty accurate. Some houses are more in-state girls, but most are taking more oos, except KD.

By: To the future pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.