facebook

thoughts on aopi, theta, gphi

by:    

it seems like no one mentions anything (good or bad) about AOPi, Theta or GPhi here. should i take that as a good sign that they're unproblematic? what are their vibes? their ig pages seem cute.

Posted By: tx pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're good houses!

You'll see the vibe during rush, but all of those houses (as well as DG and DZ in my opinion) have a very diverse membership. Overall I'd say that GPhi/DZ are a more party and social vibe with their members. DG/AOPi are more quirky and theatre type girls. Theta is just a big mix.

You will find all kinds of girls at each of these houses this is just the overall vibe.

All of these houses swap with fraternities, have beautiful mansions, offer a chance to get involved on campus, etc.

By: NR houses

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Different vibes for each one. AOPi more studious/GPB more party. KAT in the middle of that.

By: Ffffffffffff
#3by:    

aopi and theta are bottom houses. gphi is the last resort for the party girls but more respected from who matters than those 2.

By: z
by: Really??   

Such a great look GPhi to bash two other houses just as good as yours…

By: Really??
by: 🤣🤣   

aopi and theta are not on the same level as gphi be serious

By: 🤣🤣
by: What?   

Gphi is more respected? On what campus? Low grades, drama filled sisterhood, and not friendly.

Other than Aphi, I would want to be in any house before Gphi.

By: What?
#4by:    

Theta and Gphi are great options. Theta is climbing. Gphi is a party house.
Aopi is a great house for girls that want a sorority light experience.
AL and Southern girls hate these houses. OOR girls love them. They are all very geographically diverse. Many houses here are not.

By: Honest
by: come onn   

aopi has plenty of southern and AL girls

By: come onn
by: tx pnm   

cool! i'm not much of a party girl so i'm gonna keep that in mind :). curious as to what you mean by "sorority light". does aopi not have sisterhood events, service events, exec etc? or do you just mean they don't really have a great sisterhood?

By: tx pnm
by: bama   

What does sorority light mean?

By: bama
by: AL   

What does sorority light even mean?Honestly sounds good/cooler tbh.

By: AL
by: UA   

Sorority light experience? Haha what is that? You mean balanced and sane?

By: UA
by: A   

Aopi doesn’t require their members to go to chapter meetings or other events and doesn’t have as many rules as the other houses. They have a quirky, hippy vibe that some girls who wouldn’t otherwise be interested in sorority life might like. I don’t see them at many fraternity parties. I think they have a very solid sisterhood. This could be the sorority light comment .

By: A
#5by:    

Bottom and irrelevant if you’re into that

By: Ronnie
#6by:    

gphi is generally girls who get cut from aphi. big on partying and boys. lots of new jersey girls. sisterhood is not great.

theta is often overlooked but has a really great sisterhood. sweet girls and personally i think they are becoming stronger every year. generally considered to be second lowest house.

aopi is quirky/weird girls. don't know much about them.

By: .
by: ????   

How old r u???? No young girl writes like this….

By: ????
by: ^   

Out of all the posts that scream middle-aged wash up, you call this one out?? Huh??? Lol

By: ^
#7by:    

All three of those houses are good. And you’re right they don’t get as much buzz. Seriously just as “good” as others. Roll Tide. Have fun. Life is short.

By: Roll Tide
#8by:    

The houses are fine.

By: Good
#9by:    

If you ranked houses on good sisterhoods, Theta and Aopi would be in the top 6. I would also include XO, DG, KD, and DDD in those categories. (Maybe SK but I don't know very many of them- the knows I know are happy.) The girls in these houses genuinely like and support each other.

Gphi would be close to the bottom of the good sisterhood list. I'd put Aphi, ZTA, PM, and AGD (maybe AXO a bit) on the list of houses with questionable sisterhoods because so many Actives dislike each other and are super competitive with each other and the officers are the biggest contributors to the drama.

By: What?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.