facebook

Fraternity's trending up/down

by:    

Static Frats:
All of Old row
Pi Kapp
Rest of Jefferson

Frats Trending down:

Theta Chi- idk what's been going on with them, but this past year their parties have declined, and they can't really compete on university like they used to. Look at this year's vs last year's desperado and it becomes obvious.

Beta- All they really have is their location, last year's guys weren't up to the standards they used to be at.

ATO- A dry house getting dryer did not help. They can host all the sorority philanthropy events they want, its not going to make up for a good party.

Dchi- That Kai Cenat video taking them down is representative for this frat as a whole.

Ksig- getting a new house doesn't change much they still can't throw and luring people in the promise of a new house doesn't seem like a good strategy.

Frats Trending up:

Pike- Coming off of last years catastrophe of a year, they have really bounced back. Good parties and a great guys.

Sig chi- If you had asked me in the first half of the year I'd tell you they were declining, but after they got off sopro, parties were fun and the wedding was better than last years.

Phi Psi-Every year they geta bit better, good guys and good parties, they are growing bit by bit as one of my favorites.

DTD- Best House on Jefferson, and only getting better, great guys and their basement parties can be super fun.

Posted By: trends
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree with all good analysis. I would think about old row trending down. Some guys were saying their dues increased and they should be having better parties this year, but even with their increased dues, their parties were boring zzzzz.

By: Yep
#2by:    

this is all pretty accurate. Doubling down on the theta chi stuff, idk whats been up w them

By: yeah
#3by:    

I'd flip ksig but other than that yes

By: kelly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Not sure what happened to theta chi. The guys I know have been great ( mostly the upcoming juniors and seniors), but this year they were pretty boring. I used to love going there for gameday.

By: Yeah
by: real   

They used to have the best times before games, idk what happened.

By: real
#5by:    

THIS HAS TO BE A DTD

like actually shut up they suck. so many freaks of nature

By: stfu
#6by:    

Theta Chi will always be the top of New Row.
ATO is all class.
Beta is more fun than most of University.
Delta Chi parties are wild.
And Kappa Sig throws hard and will be the hardest partying house on University when they get there.

By: Tbadk
by: Ha   

Theta chi is most certainly not the top of New Row. They are decent, but not the top.

By: Ha
by: wrong   

pi kapp is top, then you could debate pike, sigma chi, and theta chi all day

By: wrong
by: yeah   

Yeah, those three trade places every few years for 2nd best NR house.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.