facebook

stop the aphi hate

by:    

i’m ngl, i don’t particularly love aphi. a lot of the criticisms on this site are 100% valid.

BUT i feel like y’all are beating a dead horse. the pnms that aphi appeals to are not going to change their mind based off of anything on this site 🙄 they don’t care how many spreadsheets you have detailing their retention, grades, etc. they care that aphi’s are (mostly) cool and trendy girls that have fun social lives!!!! the girls that care abt ur metrics will be going other chapters i assure u lol

like … just give it up ?! let them be. besides, as much as anyone claims to dislike a chapter as a whole, everyone in greek life has at least 1 friend in each chapter. i love my aphi friends and they are smart, kind, fun, and cool girls and i couldn’t imagine my college experience without them!!! #panlove & go greek 💕

Posted By: 🎀
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This post is cringy and not necessary as you are bringing them up again. I like a lot of aphis too but hearing from them directly the problems within house you can see why it’s not top and why many girls drop. Joining a house just for the party life gets really old after first semester freshmen year. If you had a chance it would be good to join a house knowing that girls want to stay there, they are more than a pretty face, and girls that will support your goals and push you to success

By: Annoying

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ddddddddddddddd   

Zeta give it a rest already. We are so tired of y’all. Why do you care?

By: Ddddddddddddddd
by: Hmm   

Could be any house commenting. I’m not a zta and I feel same way. I don’t feel that strongly about aphi in my free time, but I def know they have more problems than other houses.

By: Hmm
by: Yah   

Dear Dddddddddd
Why don’t you shut up?

By: Yah
#2by:    

Something tells me you’re the same person who keeps bashing them.

By: APhi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.