PBP, APHI, ADPI, GPHI
Low Middle
DZ, DG, THETA, AOII
Bottom
SK

Posted By: Bama girl 24
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

This one isn’t terrible. I would switch GPhi and DZ though otherwise pretty spot on!

By: Okkkkkaayyyy……
by: Bama girl    

Gphi is not middle, for sure lower

By: Bama girl
by: No   

Kappa, Chi O and KD are all better than ZTA. I’d argue they’re better than PM too. PM hasn’t gotten a top pledge class since my oldest sister was here like 10 years ago.

By: No

KKG, KD and xo have never been better than pm. All have equally slipped. So pm is still better but I agree they used to be better

by: NotAccurate   

Just baaaaad I can tell you only know Bama from social media, everyone this AXO rules Ha ha not true…

By: NotAccurate
#2by:    

You are right it’s not that hard, this is pretty accurate! I would also just switch DZ and Gphi

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Deezeeee   

Ummm…no…DZ has scandal after scandal this past year. They are where they belong.

By: Deezeeee
by: Your point   

Hey… as a DZ myself I’d love to know what ‘scandals’ your referring too beyond how the freshman acted at their first swap?

By: Your point
#3by:    

Move desperate Zeta down to Piphi Aphi row.

They lost tons of pnms to other houses in recruitment last year.

Swap Kkg, Kd with Axo.

By: Desperate
by: whatever    

That is actually the complete opposite of what has happened the past few years and that would be a more accurate description for PM and their past two pledge classes.

Also, XO is not lower top. If anything their top top..

By: whatever

Stop with the zta stuff. Zta is top. You alums/ moms need to get a grip. My guess you are a kd / kkg alum who is also a mom of one of them and are holding on tight to old Bama tradition not realizing we are getting more oos students every year who couldn’t care less about kkg and kd and really want zta. You can’t hold on forever

by: Lol   

Please. Zeta still looks up to the old row houses. If they could get the top southern girls, they would take them all! When Zeta can start taking the top girls every OR house wants then we can talk. They can’t even get a Mountain Brook girl lmao and you think they’re better than KKG and KD? They look down on ZTA hard.

By: Lol
by: m   

Notice how fast the ZTA team responds.

By: m
by: weird   

This is strange. I didn't know ranks were 100% dependent on Mountain Brook girls? It seems like there are a of Bham girls going to other houses now besides kd and kkg.

By: weird
by: ?   

When did mountain brook girls become the top PNMs? They r for very specific houses and that’s it. Top PNMs appeal to a lot of houses not a select few. U r telling on urself w the mnt brook comment. Bama has changed. Kd and KKG r fine but not it for a lot of PNMs. I’d rather be from ca than mnt brook

By: ?
#4by:    

Zeta dominated PC 21 and 22 but 24 not so much….

By: Hm
#5by:    

These Mountain Brook comments make me want to puke! These girls and their Mamas are reliving high school. Who the heck cares about them? They may think they are a big deal in Alabama, but they are nothing but a bunch of judgey closed minded clowns.

By: Ick ack barf
by: Yas!!!!!   

So true - I don’t get it - but it shows who lives in this site.

By: Yas!!!!!
by: Agree   

And with the exception of 3 houses a lot of the top houses drop most of the MB girls.

By: Agree
#6by:    

this is prob the most accurate rank of seen here

By: yes
#7by:    

The true ranking is:

Top: Your House
Bottom: The Other Houses

Your opinion about your house matters more than others!

By: Ranking
by: ^   

accurate

By: ^
#8by:    

The right rank

By: Rankings…
#9by:    

Zta is a top house but not tip top. Move them to top middle and this is pretty accurate.

By: Ok
by: Agree…..   

Zeta is desired by many girls, local and OOS. Not on the same level as AXO, but they have had a great recruitment the last three years. The old school Moms get triggered when they see them highly rated.

By: Agree…..
by: no   

Zta is not top. They are in the middle. They do not rank higher than Kkg or Kd. They have shown a lot of desperation on this site lately.

Move Adpi down a row.

By: no
by: Yes    

Yes zta is a top house. The old row moms don’t like that. Alabama is changing every year as more is girls are coming. Most girls coming in have no idea where mountain brook is and to them it is just some hick town in Alabama. Girls from all over want zta. They are pretty, smart, involved. I understand it must be hard for some moms to accept as when they went here it was mostly Alabama students here. The only way to keep kkg and kd top would be to stop accepting students from oos.

By: Yes
#10by:    

I’d switch PM with Kappa, then it’s on.

By: One change….

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.