facebook

Does attention from sororities on instagram matter?

by: 2024pnm

I’ve been getting a lot of girls in some sororities all following me. Often a lot of girls in the same sorority will follow me at the same time and I’m wondering if this gives me any sort of advantage toward that house during rush.

Posted By: 2024pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: active    

while it does mean that they have your name and instagram and they are making their members follow you it does not give you any sort of advantage.

for instance a bunch of girls from one house followed me and commented on my pictures but i didn’t even go there for philanthropy

By: active
#2  by: Active   

It really doesn’t matter all that much. The sorority I ended up going I had no followers from and got dropped from the one that I had many followers from

By: Active
#3  by: tbh   

its better than them not knowing who u are but doesn’t guarantee a bid or even a philanthropy round invite

By: tbh
#4  by: Bamaaa   

It certainly doesn’t hurt!!!!!! Doesn’t guarantee anything but it’s a VERY good thing to get recognized BEFORE rush. Some Rush coaches say it’s essential but take of that what u will

By: Bamaaa
#5  by: truth   

It is good but doesn't really mean much as far as if you will be kept/dropped. It basically just means they got your information either from a rec or rush registration and are getting to know you a little from your social media before rush.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.