facebook

ACCURATE SHORT DESCRIPTIONS FALL 2024 FOR PNMS

by:    

ADPI- Wannabe old row, posts a lot of their in-state girls, but mostly OOR. Lots of pageant girls.
AGD- In-state girls with good grades and very little social life. Either rly highly desired going into rush, or completely off your radar- depends on the person.
AOPI- Sweet kinda awkward girls, not very trendy but wholesome.
APHI- Tiktok and insta baddies with messy drama, a lot of girls end up dropping. Fraternity favorite but maybe not in a good way.
AXO- Lowkey weird idk why they’re often put as top… Mostly southern, good grades, wholesome girls very jesusy. You’ll definitely find a fun sisterhood here and some quirky characters.
DDD- Interesting mix of girls, go out a lot but you’ll never see them at a particular spot. Lots of diff types of friend groups in every pc. Rich, primarily southern but lotsss of OOR. Top house.
DG- Sweet girls, kinda awkward. A lot of midwest I think. Don’t know too many dg’s, but good sisterhood for sure.
DZ- A little more party oriented but similar to dg, lots of tiktok vibes. Good philanthropy too. Fun girls.
XO- Granola party girls would be my best description. They’ve got a cool girl factor for sure, but can get some quirky lowkey weird girls. Mostly wealthy, christian, southern, and legacies. Similar recruiting to ddd, kd. Top house.
KKG- Def not grade oriented but really It girls when it comes to southern style. In state, Texas, and Atlanta girls. Rich. Parties a lot. Top house.
KD- Similar to kkg, but maybe a bit more structure. Goes out a lot, rich. In-state and legacy heavy but same recruiting pool as chi o and kappa. Top house.
ZTA- Been rly on the rise recently, but rich OOS party girls and tiktok girls. Still have some way to go. Very trendy. Top house for OOS.
KAT- I’ve actually met some really cool thetas that contradict a lot of the hate they get. Girls that just didnt know anything about rush coming in. Mostly from far up north or midwest.
PM- Cheesy in my opinion, but a lot of ppl love them. Very classic pageant, christian, heavy makeup, blonde and tan girls. Usually southern, wealthy. Top house.
SK- Sweet girls who don’t always fit the classic sec mold, artsy, unique.
GPHI- A lot of new jersey here, they’re always nice but maybe a little cringy and dont have the best rep.

Posted By: Active
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

You left Gphi off the worst retention list in post #7.

There are 4 houses with worse retention rates than Aphi and the pnms will calculate this for themselves.

Not a good look Zeta.

By: Originally
by: Huh    

The first list was of the houses that cob girls gphi didn't cob. What houses are worse ? All houses are listed . Which house is higher than 10.1 ? Look at the fall 2023 and spring 2024 grade report all numbers are listed of member numbers . To calculate percent change: (new - old) divided by old. You can also see that aphi had the biggest cob with 16 new members . Also a fact.

By: Huh
by: Whatevs    

Don’t waste your time arguing with the aphi supporter. Aphi has highest drop rate we all know that . The person is in denial.

By: Whatevs
by: Fr    

Oh the houses worse than aphi? Where are your exact numbers and sources? Don’t just say there are worse . Prove it with the numbers. If you can’t, be quiet

By: Fr
#12by:    

The APhi stan can't let go and stop posting, she has dug her ditch and she's gonna lay down and die in it, surrounded by her so-called calculations shaking her fist at the 'nutters' who can actually read and do math.

By: stanning gone too far
by: Yep    

Makes sense the aphi stan can’t do math. I pictured her rocking in a corner saying there are worse houses there has to be .

By: Yep
#13by:    

Ugh this is boring

By: ?
#14by:    

Facts don’t lie. Reading this thread, if the aphi supporter just kept quiet it would have been done. Instead they just made themselves look ignorant.

By: Nice
by: h   

I think the message conveyed by zeta was loud and clear.

Thank you for showing yourself before recruitment.

By: h
#15by:    

I think I speak for all of us when I say please just stop. Both of you! Its summer! Enjoy☀️

By: It’s summmmahhhhtiiime!
#16by:    

I actually was looking forward to the comments on this because I mostly agree with the post, and then I see its literally all about Alpha Phi….jesus, can we MUTE a word or can y’all just make one thread where all you talk about is them and spare the rest of us from the repetitive conversations and hijacking threads?!? Maybe troll and stan can just exchange numbers and fight it out!

By: Really?
by: Yes this!!   

Great idea😂

By: Yes this!!
by: haha   

Do you really think this is just 2 people? Hahahahahaha

By: haha
by: No    

There are a few because I make comments and I see support from others . Again if there is one thing that unites many sororities is their dislike for aphi.

By: No
by: dreamer   

Friendships and love??? What? That's a little much. Yes, you may have friends in different houses but yes, there are problems amongst houses too. Just like in high school some girls think they are better than other houses. Prime example is when you go to fraternity date parties it gets pretty obvious what girls think about your house.

By: dreamer
#17by:    

The descriptions are pretty valid. The aphi drama is pretty crazy. Every year. It's prob the only house I wouldn't join just because I don't want so many people to hate me.

By: descriptions
by: g   

So sad ZTA.

By: g
#18by:    

I like these descriptions. I don't think zta girls are the ones commenting. I think it is different sororities. Just another aphi bashing post.

By: Good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.