facebook

What’s the deal with sigma kappa

by:    

I’ve been looking around and can’t get much genuine information on this sorority. I know it’s new on campus but what’s the deal with sigma kappa? Or they good or? Don’t really care if their bottom tbh I just wanna know what they’re actually like

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Only thing they don’t have that other sororities do is a mega mansion. They are considered bottom but if that’s who you like during rush, go there, it’s still a full bama sorority experience

By: truth
by: mega   

Their mega mansion is in the works but IDK the exact timeline update.

By: mega
by: yes   

yup! also, since they have fewer members than other houses, all the girls really get a chance to be very involved from what i hear, which is great. all the SKs i've met are geniuine sweet girls

By: yes
#2by:    

Their new mansion will be coming sometime early 2025. They're in the swing/floater house right now. Still nice but not like the other houses.

Like a lot of new row houses they have a very diverse mix of girls. They are generally "ranked" as a bottom tier house but like most people will tell you that really doesn't mean much here at Bama. Lots of fun and social girls in that house.

There were def girls going through rush last year that preffed at SK and other houses and put SK first (I was a RC) they had their best rush so far I think. \n\n\n\n\n

By: New mansion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

They are considered "bottom" but don't go by ranks on here or what others say during rush. Go where you feel a connection. They are smaller (about 250 members) than the other houses who have 400+ members. Diverse group and a good sisterhood. They are very involved with their philanthropy, Alzheimer's Association. Still in the swing house, but a new mansion is coming.

By: SK
by: @SK   

“They are considered bottom but don’t go by ranks on here” why say bottom at all then?

By: @SK
#4by:    

How long does SK get to use the new card for ranks? When do they just become the bottom? They've been here 6 years. Is it once the new house is done? Just curious.

By: wondering...
by: Yeah    

Right now they are at disadvantage because they don’t have mansion. I think everyone is giving them time until then. Once they get house they will have to build up each pledge class to get up there. Their girls are nice girls.

By: Yeah
by: easy does it   

They are still building their membership and will still be building a bit after they get their house. But they do have standards in membership selection and they do make cuts.

By: easy does it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.