facebook

Which house has the most…

by:    

Does anyone know which houses have the most members in Capstone Men and Women, XXXI, Anderson Society, Panhellenic, and other top campus leadership organizations? I’m planning to rush this year and wondering if that should be something I consider as I rank houses after each round. Also, I’m wondering if there’s a lot of pressure in those houses to be overly involved in other organizations.

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That is no way to rank houses. Sororities are for friendship. You are ranking based on how you feel from meeting the members. Do you feel a connection with them, are these your kind of people, could this be your home away from home? That is how you rank. Recruitment is in person for a reason.

By: Not at all
#2by:    

Chi o, alpha gam, alpha chi - I’d say chio probably has the most

Phi mu tends to be up there too

The only new row to have a cmw is DZ but the rest of these societies/orgs id probably say: DZ, ZTAs old exect were all in SGA/XXXI, maybe ADpi- rest of NR will probably never see these, notice how those 3 are the oldest NR houses.

By: Y
by: Y   

PiPhi has been up in grades as well so I wouldn’t count them out, but I don’t see them much of anywhere on campus- idk all of PANX houses tho so could be wrong. Tri delt is also pretty involved.

by: Nope   

CMW are in other NR and OR houses and stop lying DZ lol

By: Nope
by: @Y   

answers like this make me laugh…do you ask every person involved on campus are they in a sorority? Frat? short of doing that or seeing letters i doubt you know for sure.

By: @Y
by: Y   

I’m not a DZ, I’m an Alpha Gam who went through the CMW “try-out” process both freshman and sophomore year- no one cares about this stuff more than the houses involved which is why I know what houses are involved.

CMW: ChiO, PhiMu, Alpha Gam, Alpha Chi, KD, DZ, DST, AKA.
The CMW ig tags every single member and anyone who has tried out should have gone through the members igs to see what the social media presence should look like.

SGA: ChiO, Alpha Gam, Alpha Chi, ADPi, DZ, ZTA, PiPhi

XXXI: Chio, Alpha Gam, Alpha Chi, DZ, ZTA, ADPi (also UGC and NPHC girls I don’t think your sorority means much here)

PanX: recent 2 presidents were KD, AXO- I’m not going to list out entire council but fully recapped is AXO, XO, alpha Gam, DZ, pi phi, ADPi

PiPhi and PhiMu dominate hoco exects whether they’re winning or not.

You want to be guaranteed any of these? Well you can’t. I’ve been in the ChiO house on the Friday they let out the CMW list- lots of yes’s but just as many No’s. But you want the best shot at them- ChiO or PhiMu would be.

You can’t look at me and say you’re surprised that the majority of ppl who get asked back for the 2nd round of CMW interviews are ChiOs and ATOs when half the interview board is just that (including the board of trustees)

#3by:    

When rushing you will go to houses that talk about how they encourage their members to get involved in the school and other things. This was important to me as they had some connections that caused me to get involved in clubs and an internship and a job. It’s all what you want. I was looking for connections as well as my future bridesmaids and I found both - as well as swaps every week and date parties. You can have it all. Keep your eyes open and listen too

By: Rush
by: This   

don’t depend on the responses you get here. Ask each house during rush about their involvement on campus. ALL houses are involved just in varying degrees.

By: This
#4by:    

Contact the UA Panhellenic or UA Office of Sorority and Fraternity Life to get this info. They might be able to help with more concrete info.

By: research

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

They don't track this information. Nobody tracks this information. People are not earmarked by their Greek affiliation for everything they do here.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.