facebook

What is the most well rounded house?

by:    

Hey everyone! I was just wondering what the general consensus is for the most well rounded house/houses! I’m looking for a house that really values grades and has a strong sisterhood and a ton of people don’t just drop. And like cares about philanthropy and social events and won’t drop me for being out of state

Posted By: Bamarush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AXO, XO, DDD, PBP, PM, ZTA. All with high standards and a good balance of the things you mention. But please remember that no matter how high you rank them, they go by their own rankings of pnm's and you won't have a say until pref.

By: Six
by: Rest   

Give it a rest. Piphi does not have social. Don't your alums have anything else to do?

By: Rest
by: @rest   

for the slow people in the back...you do understand what well rounded means right? each of these houses are well rounded sweetie.

By: @rest
by: Ehh   

Take Zeta off your list and about half of Phi Mu.

By: Ehh
by: Nope   

Well rounded would include social. Even DZ has more social than Piphi. Take Piphi off list and add DZ.

By: Nope
#2by:    

Phi Mu and Alpha Chi

By: Bamaaa
by: And…..   

I think we gotta throw KD in the mix. Did you see the last grade report?

By: And…..
by: not yet   

KD is getting better grades are improving. They need to up their involvement both on campus and with their philanthropy. This is for all around not just for one area.

By: not yet
#3by:    

imo phi mu, tridelt, axo, and pi phi. ZTA has made a lot of strides to be more well rounded and i think its working. dz is also pretty well rounded for a mid/lower mid sorority

By: humble opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Agree   

I agree completely and appreciate the fresh take of adding DZ in the mix (and no, I am not a DZ).

By: Agree
by: influencers   

are certain houses full of girls who are influencers or are trying to be influencers or does it just seem that way because of the handful that post

By: influencers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.