facebook

What is the most well rounded house?

by: Bamarush

Hey everyone! I was just wondering what the general consensus is for the most well rounded house/houses! I’m looking for a house that really values grades and has a strong sisterhood and a ton of people don’t just drop. And like cares about philanthropy and social events and won’t drop me for being out of state

Posted By: Bamarush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Six   

AXO, XO, DDD, PBP, PM, ZTA. All with high standards and a good balance of the things you mention. But please remember that no matter how high you rank them, they go by their own rankings of pnm's and you won't have a say until pref.

By: Six
by: RestJun 17, 2024 5:23:30 PM

Give it a rest. Piphi does not have social. Don't your alums have anything else to do?

By: Rest
by: @restJun 17, 2024 5:29:21 PM

for the slow people in the back...you do understand what well rounded means right? each of these houses are well rounded sweetie.

By: @rest
by: EhhJun 17, 2024 6:51:51 PM

Take Zeta off your list and about half of Phi Mu.

By: Ehh
by: NopeJun 18, 2024 9:34:15 AM

Well rounded would include social. Even DZ has more social than Piphi. Take Piphi off list and add DZ.

By: Nope
#2  by: Bamaaa   

Phi Mu and Alpha Chi

By: Bamaaa
by: And…..Jun 17, 2024 9:47:55 PM

I think we gotta throw KD in the mix. Did you see the last grade report?

By: And…..
by: not yetJun 18, 2024 6:41:19 AM

KD is getting better grades are improving. They need to up their involvement both on campus and with their philanthropy. This is for all around not just for one area.

By: not yet
#3  by: humble opinion   

imo phi mu, tridelt, axo, and pi phi. ZTA has made a lot of strides to be more well rounded and i think its working. dz is also pretty well rounded for a mid/lower mid sorority

By: humble opinion
by: AgreeJun 18, 2024 8:27:24 AM

I agree completely and appreciate the fresh take of adding DZ in the mix (and no, I am not a DZ).

By: Agree
by: influencersJun 18, 2024 9:52:30 AM

are certain houses full of girls who are influencers or are trying to be influencers or does it just seem that way because of the handful that post

By: influencers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.