facebook

STOP POSTING ON TIK TOK

by:    

Dear pnm,
When your tik toks come on my FYP of course I look at your videos. If I don’t have to scroll and see videos of you with letters on (idiot) or doing unsavory actions… I send you to my recruitment chair. You get black listed. I know you think you’re the next Kylan. You’re not. Is PR and 15min of tik tok fame worth the next four years of your life?

Posted By: Dear PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's their rush if they want to ruin it let them. At this point they know it's a risk and if they want to take it... that's on them.

By: who cares
#2by:    

If it’s on ur fyp then u r clearly watching them

By: Dumb
#3by:    

Do the fun/stupid ootd's if you want, like whatever. The problem is people changing voices to try and sound sweet or whatever. We see it's fake so please stop. If you are trying to be the next BG at least hide your grad speech tic tok so we can't see that it's all a big sham. Stop doing these unless you plan on ending up in nowhere'sville. When will they learn?????

By: .
#4by:    

The next BG removed the stupid video with the fake voice. Hope it wasn't too late.

By: BG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.