Low Middle
DZ, DG, THETA, AOII
Bottom
SK

Posted By: Rankings
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

This is an honest rank . Many Mobile
and MB girls want Zeta now. They are too. KD is 13th grade.

By: Truth
#22by:    

No one goes into pref with an old row and a new row and picks new row. It doesn't happen. They always pick old row first. It's just the way it is and will never change. Zeta is next after the 6 on a row by themself.

By: ?
by: WRONG!   

Sorry grandma, not everyone wants OR!

By: WRONG!
by: No    

This is so not true . Many girls on my floor last year chose new row over old row. With so many oos girls coming in so many of them don’t know about old row or couldn’t care less. I chose new row over old row because I just felt more comfortable in my new row house.

By: No
by: This^   

I went to pref with 1 of each and happily ended up in NR!

By: This^
#23by:    

Only one old row house loses to Zeta and that is Agd. Rarely do they cross preference but when they do Zeta gets them. As to Kd, Kkg, etc., Alabama parents, grandparents want old row for their club friends. Old row will take all kinds of problems if the pnm is connected.

Zeta is too Florida for a lot of old, established Alabama. Didn't ever say to yourself "how did xxx get into Kd, Kkg...?" Parents connections is how.

So no. Zeta does not recruit at top row. Zeta gets who they want from Piphi and splits with Aphi.

That is just how it is.

By: Nope
by: Hmmm   

not sure this is entirely accurate but it was definitely a long read.

By: Hmmm
by: Omg   

The old Moms are relentless today. No one except you backwards ass old ladies care about your “connections” actually a lot of your little darling are miserable in “OR” houses…
Zeta is so much more fun than your other preferred houses.

By: Omg
#24by:    

This rank is right for the times. The only thing is most OOR girls don’t really want KD and AGD.
PM is becoming more inclusive to OOR.
XO has become weird the past three years.
DDD and Kappa are probably the most wanted with local and OOR girls
AXO are smart overachievers but not as religious as AGD
PiPhi is a lot of OOR, social, smart girls with a good sisterhood.
ADPI has a mix of half local girls and half OOR. Their past three classes have been improving.
APHI, DZ and Gphi girls have been improving and seem to have a lot of fun. The frats love Gphi and APhi.

By: 24 rankings be ranked
by: Almost   

I agree with almost all of this but downvoted it because I don’t believe that DDD and KKG are the most popular OR with local and OOR. From what I saw it was DDD and AXO.

By: Almost
by: Yaaas   

Agree with most of this - especially how cringe XO is.
OOR girls should know you will feel out of place in KD and consider AGD and AXO if you love the Bible.

By: Yaaas
by: Finally…   

Great rank and descriptions above of the house. Obviously by someone who actually goes here.

By: Finally…
#25by:    

I agree with this based on sort of overall presence on campus.

-AXO is top because they have a really solid all around house. Strongly desired during rush, excellent grades, great campus involvement, and what is generally looked at as a good sisterhood. The girls in that house always look fresh and put together.

-DDD has a lot of the same qualities as AXO with a bit more of a party feel.

-AGD also feels like the above, but with much less of a party feel and much more of a Girl of God feel

-XO is a great house but those girls are so deep in their summer camp birkenstocks it's wild

-KD and KKG to me are almost identical. Like I wouldn't be able to tell them apart in a line-up.

-PM and Zeta are good houses with a very specific look: tan, big hair, pageant vibes. But honestly through classes and getting to know some of those girls they're actually sweet, and a lot of them are pretty smart too.

-Aphi just a lot of really pretty party-type girls. They never have a problem meeting quota for recruitment but then they end up COBing a million girls because they have a high drop rate. I feel as though they need to figure out their identity other than just being pretty and fun.

-PiPhi has probably the best involvement out of any old row house, and the best grades too. I feel like the girls I meet from there are really sweet.

-ADPi feels so similar to PiPhi to me. They get a lot of girls who seem really sporty and a lot of dancers I feel. And a lot of CA girls.

-GPhi and DZ are similar to the above two but party a little harder and bring in lots of girls from Jersey. I would put them in basically the same category.

-AOPi, DG, Theta and SK end up ranked on the bottom but all are good houses honestly. I can think of more "good" things to say about every house on this campus than bad things. I think these 4 in particular are the most diverse and have a varied sisterhood. Controversial but all of these houses have been improving in rush the past two years and will continue to do so.

By: Context
#26by:    

This is a current rank…

By: Rankings
#27by:    

The four tier system is good for rankings - they can be interchangeable depending on your fit.

By: Four tier
#28by:    

Zeta down. They lost a lot of the pnm they wanted last year. They mostly cross pref with Gphi, Dz. They loose to Kkg and Aphi.

Not top row.

By: Ummm
by: a   

Zeta very occasionally cross pref with a house like pm or pkg but it is not routine.

I agree that they had a very disappointing recruitment last fall.

By: a
#29by:    

PM is not top. Their last two pledge classes were just ok.

By: ShelbyRose

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.