facebook

Why don’t girls here go on summer vacation????

by: Pondering

Seems like girls at every other school are in Europe right now, or travelling somewhere abroad and girls at our school just go back to their home towns and work at low paying jobs making minimum wage lol

Posted By: Pondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Answer   

Well most of the out of state girls ARE in Europe right now, however most in state girls can’t afford it and are back at home working at low paying and often degrading jobs

By: Answer
by: ^Jun 13, 2024 1:01:51 PM

In state girls are always begging and doing anything for a penny!

By: ^
#2  by: Bama1   

Most of my sorority sisters are abroad this summer. I just got back. Guess it depends on which sorority you are in or are not in?

By: Bama1
by: SusJun 13, 2024 1:07:45 PM

Where did you go?

By: Sus
#3  by: ?    

that's a generalization. some girls go some don't. Some girls go during the year, some are going abroad for the semester next year so don't need to go this summer. Some girls work for their sorority dues. Some have bfs and or friends in their hometowns that they would rather spend time with. There are a ton of Alabama girls traveling right now or some in July. It definitely is not based on school.

By: ?
by: @lol wutJun 13, 2024 2:25:37 PM

Preach

By: @lol wut
#4  by: Bama1   

I was in Europe for a month.

By: Bama1
by: ^Jun 13, 2024 1:30:10 PM

No you weren’t. I doubt you even know where Europe is.

#5  by: Active   

Most of us work or intern. Tuition and housing ain’t free. A girls gotta eat!

By: Active
by: DumbJun 13, 2024 2:58:57 PM

Tell your dad to get a better job or a second or third mortgage on your house! That’s a real scumbag thing to do making your baby daughter work a job.

By: Dumb
by: @ActiveJun 13, 2024 3:07:24 PM

Your parents are probably drunkards and spend all your families money on booze

By: @Active
#6  by: Ha   

For u to even ask this question while you are sitting at home in the states with no life bashing Bama. You don't go here and can't think of anything else to say. U obvi haven't seen all the girls abroad in all sororities no matter if they are in state or oos. You have no clue that all of us are friends with one another in many different sororities and there are a ton abroad right now. Also Many will go on Bama Abroad teacher lead travel during school for credit with their class. RTR

By: Ha
by: ^Jun 13, 2024 3:37:53 PM

Nice try.

by: @HaJun 13, 2024 3:44:46 PM

Lay off the liquor

By: @Ha
#7  by: -   

Lack of money is a big reason. Most in state girls don’t even have a passport

By: -
by: TrueJun 13, 2024 5:28:47 PM

This is true for most students at bama

By: True
#8  by: Not surprised   

Not in state girls I’ve met have never even left the state

By: Not surprised
#9  by: Answer   

Cuz they are poor broke and uncultured

By: Answer
by: ^Jun 17, 2024 9:49:28 AM

Most students I’ve met haven’t even left their home town other than to go to bama

by: ^Jun 20, 2024 10:16:36 AM

Thisssss

#10  by: Travel   

Plenty of actives are traveling overseas if you look at their Instagrams. Potential new members also

By: Travel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.