facebook

Real ranks for recruitment

by:    

KKG, KD, DDD, PM - wealthy, social, Alabama & South connected

XO, AXO, AGD - stress gpa, less social, Alabama connected

ZTA, APhi - social, ZTA Florida connected, APhi strong national

PI PHI, DZ, GPHI - random, PI PHI is studious & strong national, DZ & GPHI more social

ADPI, DG, AOPI, KAT - random, ADPI is studious, KAT strong national

SK- new

Posted By: real ranks
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

sorry GPhi, this is all wrong

By: nope
by: @nope   

I was thinking an APhi made this one

By: @nope
by: Either way   

Get prepared for the vulgar tirade simce you questioned their self rank. At least they didn’t rank themselves above AGD and XO this time but it’s still wrong

By: Either way
by: ick   

Aphi putting themselves with zta is an insult to zta. Zta worked so hard for where they are now, they can't be brought down with people trying to lump them with aphi.

By: ick
#2by:    

Some weird things are does any pnm care if the sorority is strong nationally? Def not. And Florida connected like what even is that? I'm not in zta but many of my friends are from Florida. Some of these are a little outdated.

By: weird
#3by:    

there is too much wrong here for this to be a serious post

By: huh
#4by:    

Alpha Phi is Walmart. Zeta is Publix. And I’m not even at Zeta fan.

By: N
#5by:    

Adg and PiPhi

By: Swap
#6by:    

Bumping because this is true.

By: Bumping
#7by:    

AXO, DDD, PM, ZTA, XO
KKG, KD, AGD
PBP, APHI, ADPI
DZ, DG, THETA
AOII, GPB, SK

By: Fixed it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: k   

this is actually 100% accurate except dg and theta down and gamma phi up

By: k
by: G   

ADPI and Zeta down one row

By: G
#8by:    

Tbh this list has some truth to it. Idk about phi mu though. I’d prob swap them out with XO for that list. Also, ZTA has a good bit of Florida girls, but also a good bit of North Florida girls go DDD and KD. They are the traditional girls of FL and tend to go those two houses more.

By: Xyz
#9by:    

OP is correct.

By: Yes
by: Yup   

Agree with op.

By: Yup
#10by:    

The only thing is I would not put zta and aphi together . Zta has good girls and respected. Aphi’s rep is just too bad here to get actual quality girls .

By: No
by: Rep   

You give yourself away always talking about reputation. Only local Alabama peeps care about reputation at UA. They want to impress their social friends by their daughters joining a very short list of houses at bama.

No one else, certainly none of the oos pnms, care about ordained social status in Alabama.

By: Rep
by: Reputation   

I’m OOS and reputation matters to me too.

By: Reputation

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.