facebook

Kylan Rush Videos

by:    

How is it ok for Kylan to sell rush videos to PNMs? Did Panhellenic approve this for an active member? Are other actives in other houses allowed to do this too?

Posted By: How?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Good question. I wouldn't think it would be allowed while she's still an active. She will have to have lots of disclaimers stating if you buy her vids you aren't guaranteed zta. It may also start some resentment among the other sorority girls in all of the sororities.

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yeah   

I was wondering the same thing. Is she still an active and will she be particpating in rush again this year?

By: yeah
#2by:    

Bumping bc this feels off. I just saw the TTs and it feels unhinged with her poor acting too

By: BUMP
#3by:    

She took the most recent one about it down. There definitely was something a little off about it. Just doesn't feel right. Honestly great idea and she is a good person to do it. I would just wait until after she graduates.

#4by:    

It shouldn’t be allowed until she’s no longer an active sorority member

By: I
#5by:    

Bumping

By: Gvcfhbvhjj
#6by:    

Bamaaa

By: Bamaaa
#7by:    

feels like an infraction. Panhel should get on this if they haven't already. Not a good look

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.