facebook

NOLA FORMAL!!!!!

by:    

I am a girl coming from out of state and don’t know many fraternities guys going to bama. How do I get an invite to NOLA formal? Do people only take girls they are dating? Do I have to be hooking up with my date??? someone explain

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It happens in January so you have plenty of time to meet people. Once I went with bf, once I went with a friend - nothing happened, once I was set up. All 3 were fun for different reasons. They were people I met. The one I was set up was the day before we left. Totally last minute but very fun. Sometimes large friend groups all go together. Trust me coming from oos you will meet so many guys - not a worry for now.

By: Nola
by: Wdym   

Nola is what you make it. It can be a really fun weekend. I loved going and my sorority sisters and I all went the same weekend last year. We had a blast. Most of the time everyone is so tired when you get back to room that people just pass out - not to mention sometimes there are lots of people in room with you.

By: Wdym
#2by:    

The basement dwellers far outnumber anyone else on here. Nola and Wydm you can tell are actual sorority members who have actually gone and they speak the truth. These types of questions are always going to set off the outsiders.

By: outsiders
by: ^   

Why do you respond to your own comments?

By: ^
#3by:    

Even bottom Frat houses go to Nola - it’s not hard to get an invite - be careful - one house screwed up big time and left most of the members and their dates behind due to their lack of planning for transportation.

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.