facebook

Srat Rankings(from a guy)

by:    

Thers so much discourse on here about the best and worst sororities, but they're pretty biased and someone always has an agenda. Here's my rankings from being in a upper tier frat for two years. A rule for the rankings is that it's not the house with the prettiest girl, or the least pretty one, but the consistency.

Upper Top:
Zeta, PM, Tri-delt

These are the most socially involved girls on campus, they are always in people's top lists, and have some of the best-looking girls.

Lower Top:
Kappa, AXO, KD

These are a small step below, but still good houses. They have relatively pretty girls but are less socially involved and sometimes keep to themselves a little too much.

Upper Middle:
XO, Aphi, Pi Phi
I know this is going to be controversial, but XO's are NOWHERE, they are like ghosts on campus. Aphi has some gorgeous girls and are really active, they just have some sisterhood issues, that if worked out could propel them to the next tier. Pi Phi is on the come-up and is always doing so much stuff on campus, usually fairly pretty too.

Lower Middle:
Alpha Gam, GPhi, Adpi
This is the last tier of houses I'd consider to be the "good houses" at bama. Alpha Gam's might as well not exist, other than to get first in grades(and now they aren't even that). Gphi gets hate for having some girls that get around, but overall they have some seriously pretty girls and sisterhood. Adpi, is another on the come-up sorority, getting some great girls and being very involved.

Lower:
AOPI, SK, Theta
I want to preface this by saying that there are wonderful girls in every sorority, and your house doesn't determine your worth. However, every standard at Bama puts them at the bottom of the pyramid. At another school they would be middle tier.

Posted By: srat rankings
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

posted by a pike

By: ...
#2by:    

is keep to themselves code for "refusing to sleep with you"

By: wow
#3by:    

u are definitely not a guy lmfaoooo. frats dgaf about a chapter’s sisterhood or involvement lol. and what 20 year old guy would say “socially involved”???

By: Please…
#4by:    

Hahahaha no frat guy would give enough of a rat's ass to make a sorority ranking post, much less one like this. So what's your own agenda for posting on here?

By: not frat
#5by:    

Um this is not a guy at all. No college guy cares about this or would say "I want to preface this by saying that there are wonderful girls in every sorority, and your house doesn't determine your worth". Lol

By: Crazy
#6by:    

BFFR right now come on no one believes this

By: This is so fake
#7by:    

Zero chance this was written by a college guy or at least not a straight one.

By: ok
#8by:    

I mean clearly this wasn’t written by a 19 yr old guy, but anyways it is kinda accurate, so good job !

By: Mok
#9by:    

NOT written by a dude, but the descriptions aren’t bad.

By: Lol
#10by:    

Piphi down a row. Emphasis on gpa.

By: Almost

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.