facebook

Bamabound OOTDs

by:    

The only thing I’ve thought so far from watching some pnms TikTok’s is that the phrase “lipstick on a pig”. What happened to the pretty bama girls I knew??

Posted By: Roll tide?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This crops up every year, guess what, the 5 different tiktokers putting up videos are not representative of the whole class. Queue the bama is falling off comments.

By: bama
#2by:    

Is anyone else getting bored by them now? I used to watch, then went through it but was scared to post because Bama documentary , then watched a little last year but this year it’s boring now. Same lulu, golden , enewton, Hermes… do you think it will die down a little or stay strong

By: Bored
#3by:    

Clearly this was written by some mean 55yr old mom trying reference sarah palin’s comment. Omg I can’t blv we are referring to this. I’m sure you didn’t think we would catch on, but there are actually political science majors on here who have learned about this cultural influence classes. Omg wow

By: Mok
by: Well   

This might have written by a 55 year old mom because it reads like it but hopefully you aren’t so dumb that you think lipstick on a pig is a phrase sarah palin made up.

And as far as the original question where are the pretty Bama girls …most are smart enough to not be posting tik toks the June before rush.

By: Well
#4by:    

“Lipstick on a pig” is a 60yo women term. Nobody cares what u thi

By: ?
#5by:    

“Lipstick on a pig” is a 60yo women term. Nobody cares what u think

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.