facebook

a pnm arrested

by: uh oh

A pnm arrested for breaking and entering, yikes there is no point in rushing now

Posted By: uh oh
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: It’s    

It’s an alpha phi that’s posting crude stuff

By: It’s
by: DumbJun 12, 2024 4:35:51 PM

^ u are obsessed. Get a life loser

By: Dumb
by: StopJun 16, 2024 8:27:24 AM

It’s not a UA college student

By: Stop
#12  by: Wait…   

So she’s been convicted too? Charges could be dropped. We don’t know the whole story. Stop convicting her already. And yes, I think she will be fine. I’m sure there are several houses that will be happy to have her.

By: Wait…
by: ?Jun 13, 2024 9:20:50 AM

wth?

By: ?
by: waitJun 13, 2024 9:26:07 AM

are you her rush consultant? nice spin.

By: wait
by: ur crazyJun 13, 2024 3:59:10 PM

Any house that would ignore a history like that deserves whatever happens next. There are witnesses and security footage showing everything, and even if charges were dropped she still did it. Plus there are people here from Charlotte with connections to her school so they know more beyond the public new stories. She should be able to go to school and get a degree and work on her issues, but she would add nothing but trouble and a bad rep by wearing a sorority's letters. There are too many pnm's with more going for them to settle.

By: ur crazy
#13  by: Ok    

I don’t think she will be totally dropped from rush like every other person would have but I’ve changed my opinion since this has gotten a lot more publicity. I think she’s gone from an amazing rush to a hope at least one you like keeps you rush. Big mistake on her part.

By: Ok
by: OkJun 16, 2024 5:08:53 PM

Last time I checked Radar Online wasn’t local …I wasn’t going to say the source but after that comment I decide to. If she’s your friend she can blame you.

by: OkJun 16, 2024 5:31:56 PM

And DailyMail. That’s a big deal for someone whose parents aren’t famous.

by: OkJun 16, 2024 5:39:25 PM

And New York Post …and the Washington Times.

#14  by: -^   

Nobody cares

By: -^
#15  by: Soo dumb   

Nobody cares and her parents are not famous

By: Soo dumb
by: perhaps Jun 17, 2024 9:16:34 AM

but the media sure does

By: perhaps
by: okJun 17, 2024 9:18:20 AM

And in August I think she'll find out people did care.

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.