facebook

a pnm arrested

by:    

A pnm arrested for breaking and entering, yikes there is no point in rushing now

Posted By: uh oh
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

not only breaking and entering but BAE into a bar and stole bottle of booze. you can see her mugshot too.

By: Nepobaby
by: wow   

damn..eventful bama bound for her

By: wow
by: crazy    

yeah that is just insane idk what she is thinking and that will not be accepted by ANY house

By: crazy
by: huh   

that's just crazy if accurate...read an article that says her court date is 6/28.

By: huh
#2by:    

Initials and arrest date ??

By: nosy
by: yes   

initials are A S and i believe arrest date was june 7

By: yes
by: Well   

I'm a bad searcher but I'm sure I'll hear the name soon enough. I wouldn't recommend rushing.

By: Well
by: lol   

it happened in charlotte nc if that helps and she has famous parents

By: lol
by: thx   

found it

By: thx
#3by:    

Some of those Tuscaloosa mugshots are a visual of how I feel sometimes when I read the Bama GR.

By: Yikes
by: hahahahaha    

Hahahaahaha same

By: hahahahaha
#4by:    

This is the first not made up scoop I’ve read on this board in a long time. I didn’t even know she was going to Bama. That’s extremely dumb of her. I predict someone takes her because of who her parents are but that perfect rush isn’t happening any longer.

By: Dang
#5by:    

was the arrest in tuscaloosa or charlotte? I'm having hard time finding need more clues.

By: need more
by: CHAR   

It happened in Charlotte. They broke into a bar and stole booze from behind the bar.

By: CHAR
by: Hint   

Her parents were famous enough it made the news.

By: Hint
#6by:    

can’t find it

By: op
by: ^   

its there

By: ^
#7by:    

Will her admission be rescinded?

By: Still?
by: Zucchini    

It very well could be. It violates the honor code. Idk how much she stole but if the amount is enough to be a felony charge then she likely will be dismissed from UA

By: Zucchini
by: $$$   

The liquor was worth $500 which is misdemeanor, but adding in that it was from a burglary and forced entry ups it to felony. It's up to the judge to take pity on her as well as a good lawyer. Maybe they'll let her do community service and still get to go to school if she has no prior offenses.

By: $$$
#8by:    

Poor decision - to have your mugshot plastered because your parents are famous.
Wonder if she will still rush.

By: Very sad…..
by: ok   

I think her parents are famous enough she will still get in a top house, she just won't have a perfect rush now like she possibly would have.

By: ok

that's just wrong. should be repercussions like there would be for any other PNM.

by: Ok   

Fair or not I still wouldn’t be surprised if she pledges a top house.

By: Ok
#9by:    

Her parents are NOT FAMOUS. I’ve never even heard of them

By: Dumb

If u need to google who the person is they ain’t famous

by: How    

How do you not know who her mother is?

By: How
by: What???   

How old are you woman???? No 18 year old girl would know who her mother is. You are clearly 40 or 50.

By: What???
by: How   

haha I'm actually going to agree to that point.I'm not 40 but I know her from an older show I watch on Max and mainly because she lives near where I live. I stand by she is famous though.

By: How

Nice claim. Stay humble boo.

by: ok   

Meow! Now these posts are from the true Bama sorority girls I know minus a few posts from the Bama GR crazy.

By: ok
#10by:    

She’ll fit in perfectly at Alpha Phi (and dropped by everyone else).. HAHA

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ew   

These words are horrible. I would definitely think this can't be a bama girl because why would they ever speak this way or even type these bad words?

By: ew
by: XYZ   

It's not a bama girl. It's the nutjob that has taken over this board.

By: XYZ

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.