Aphi 3.17
Sk 3.11

Posted By: Grades
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Oops zta 3.55!!

By: Grades
by: Nice!   

They have really been improving and it shows!

By: Nice!
#2by:    

Honestly above a 3.5 is great. Remember pmns you need to keep up grades if on scholarship or you will lose it! My roommate for fall had to back out because lost her scholarship.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Ok if you are below all Greek you really really have to talk to girls about grades . You just have too. It’s ok not to be the smartest but you definitely don’t want to be the dumbest

By: A+
by: Lol   

Some house (s) MUST be below all Greek average! That’s the way math averages work, and some will be above the average and some below.

There is no doubt that compared to the general school population the sororities are doing fantastic.

The fraternities not so well.

Seems the guys need “a talking to”! \n\n\n\n\n

By: Lol
by: Yeah    

All Greek includes the frats too. Their grades are bad. I wouldn’t want to be the bottom for the sororities. Beauty can be taken at any time , but if you are dumb you’re dumb.

By: Yeah
by: huh   

doing fantastic? Your spin needs a tad more work

By: huh
by: Wait    

What the sororities are doing fantastic? That’s a stretch . Most ( not you aphi) are better than frat boys but that bar is really low. If your sorority is above a 3.5 you are well balanced . And axo they are amazing as they are at most of the date parties I go to and a fun and smart don’t can be done. Kd improved a lot in grades and that’s amazing - it can be done! They are a great house well balanced. When you choose to stay at the bottom of grades that’s a problem. A person said it best if those girls not making grades in aphi were put on so pro there would be no one at events.

By: Wait
#4by:    

I’m tired of hearing excuse oh but sororities are meant to be social. There is absolutely no excuse to have grades as low as the houses at the bottom of this rank . These girls are showing they are social and nothing else .

By: What?
#5by:    

Good list no surprises

By: Yes
#6by:    

Zeta and Theta don’t report?

By: ???
by: Grades    

Zta 3.55
Kat 3.38

#7by:    

Good for the top houses! I love when this comes out so my family understands that my sorority does more at this school than party

#8by:    

The grades are usually better on spring compared to fall. Fall is hard with all sorority stuff, game days , etc. I always find spring easier to manage

By: Spring vs fall
#9by:    

Just saw the breakdown for presidents list and deans list. The percentages are pretty amazing . Houses above 3.5 you are doing something right ! Congrats

By: Good job
#10by:    

Axo and agd that’s awesome !

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.