facebook

Sorority following PNM on IG

by:    

Why do some sorority’s follow PNMs on Instagram but not others? Why??? Yes these are NOT current members. They will rush this year

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Can we please spell SORORITIES for the plural?

By: Edyukashun
#2by:    

Probably because they have an in house sister or close family member.

By: Ffffffffffffff
#3by:    

imo, there should be a rule against this. It just creates drama and since we have so many rules why not add another one? It is what it is, so don't question it and just roll with it.

By: this
#4by:    

i HATE when chapter ig’s follow pnms. it gives pnms this impression that a follow = a bid when most of these instas follow their target girls and then random oos/oor girls to seem inclusive and not look suspicious

By: Ha
#5by:    

It happened to me and was dropped for sisterhood . I was crushed and disappointed. It was my number one house all summer and I got excited for it and then let down.

By: Yep
#6by:    

I’m the OP… It’s weird because these girls are NOT sisters of a member and they’re not from Alabama (but they are rushing this year). Why them? It’s misleading to these girls if they are dropped.

By: Op

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ffffffffff   

Alright, how do you know that?

By: Ffffffffff
by: Zzz   

Because they know of these girls and are impressed by them…either from word of mouth, their resume, ig etc.

By: Zzz
#7by:    

are you saying the actual house IG is following them or active members within the house

By: clarifying
#8by:    

are you a mom of PNM? It sounds like it.

By: ?
#9by:    

It shouldn't matter if it is the pnm or mom or member of a house. It is just not cool.

By: laura
#10by:    

The sorority’s Instagram is following the PNMs. And not other PNMs.. I’m not talking about members.

By: Op
by: Zzz   

They are following the PNM because they have been made aware of her and think she might have some potential

By: Zzz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.