facebook

What’s Adpis beef with Aphi and Gphi?!?

by:    

They are really projecting this whole “self rank” thing and attacking these two houses relentlessly! Sad! Defended this house and Pi Phi when they were getting bullied and called out for their self ranking but wow maybe they deserve it.

Posted By: Ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don’t really see anyone attacking Gphi. I agree that Aphi gets a fair amount of bashing on here but Gphi isn’t discussed much. Aphi gets “attacked” (“corrected” would be a better word) when they rank themselves on the same row as ZTA, PM, etc……and above AGD. They’re not there. Not even close.

By: Ehhhh
#2by:    

I don’t think it’s them.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Maybe but…   

It could be them but I certainly don’t believe it’s just them! Aphi has been pretty bold with the ranks here lately. They do this every summer. It will be interesting to see the grade report to see if the 23 MC improved their grades and retention.

By: Maybe but…
#3by:    

now you have posted bashing an entire house so you are also part of the problem on GR.

By: ?
by: Hm   

Can you point me to what part of the post was a bash? This is why Adpi gets called out because no way you think this is a bash when there’s an actual thread of 60 comments, a lot probably by you, attacking Aphi and Gphi unprovoked.

By: Hm
by: nope   

Nope. Don't deflect. I’m not on GR talking crap about any houses. I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your post.

By: nope
#4by:    

Trust, it’s not just Adpi that’s sick of the Aphi self ranks

By: Lolllz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.