BOTTOM THETA, AOPII, SK

Posted By: non biased
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Hmmm   

Ummm yeah

By: Hmmm
#12  by: Ok   

Keep in mind a lot of the negative comments on specific houses is most likely from someone who was dropped from that house and is still bitter or is jealous of someone in the house. Every house has some drama but every house also has great girls. Retention numbers do tell you a little. I have friends in multiple houses through my major and all are more similar than people want to admit. I would be able to find a great friend group in most houses.

By: Ok
by: OkJun 15, 2024 8:15:51 AM

And the top and upper middle of this list could all be on one row and the order would change depending on who you ask. There is no true top 3 because opinions will vary a lot. It’s obvious some houses are stronger than others but the order isn’t exact. If you go here you know the top houses regardless of what’s listed on GR.

By: Ok
by: RetentionJun 15, 2024 8:24:18 AM

I think retention tells you more than a little about a house. Houses that COB every single semester of every single year probably have some issues. Proceed with caution.

By: Retention
#13  by: Yuck   

adpi lives on here bro

By: Yuck
by: Seriously??Jun 15, 2024 11:12:24 AM

Yes, they clearly self ranked themselves at the end of the lower mid row. How dare they🙄

By: Seriously??
by: YuckJun 15, 2024 11:26:10 AM

no not OP, look at the comments lol.

By: Yuck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.