facebook

only just now hitting 1k

by: 1000

i’m shocked that they just now hit 1k pnms, seems kinda late i definitely don’t think there will be more girls than last year.

Posted By: 1000
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Close   

It’s been around the same in 22 and 23 this week in June coming out with post and shirts. Last year there were about 30 less pnms than the year before. It’s just not bama anymore other sec schools are getting more girls .

By: Close
by: Uh Jun 5, 2024 5:28:55 PM

Why?

By: Uh
by: what?Jun 13, 2024 4:35:24 PM

oh please

By: what?
#2  by: tbh   

greek life is on the decline lowkey

By: tbh
by: roll tideJun 7, 2024 3:50:13 PM

cool!

By: roll tide
#3  by: Enrollment down   

College enrollment is down across the board. FAFSA filing is way down due to the new rollout and UA uses those heavily to award the scholarship money that makes the school so attractive to OOS. 2024 will see fewer freshmen.

By: Enrollment down
#4  by: A   

1000 girls signing up in about two weeks is still a lot however you want to put it

By: A
#5  by: How   

How many girls signed up last year? I’m guessing the total number by mid July will be around 1500 girls. Some are still deciding but most have signed up by now.

By: How
by: Insta Jun 6, 2024 11:13:07 AM

You can see all numbers and when on Panhellenic Instagram. This is normal by this time of year. Last year was less than year before.

By: Insta
#6  by: Expensive   

With inflation everything is more expensive. Maybe that is impacting $$ available for rush and sorority life.

By: Expensive
#7  by: Alum   

It seems there will be as many girls rushing this year. PNMs, this is a good thing for you if you have your heart set on a particular house

By: Alum
by: I agreeJun 6, 2024 3:40:58 PM

Seems like UT is really popular this year and Ole Miss has been gaining in popularity with OOR for a couple of years.

By: I agree
#8  by: this   

I think the numbers will still be there, but there are reasons for less excitement. Some factors are cost, more are staying in their home state, Bama football lost Saban, and other unis are having a bigger moment like OP mentioned UT Austin and Ole Miss.

By: this
#9  by: Rush    

More people are going to ole miss , South Carolina , etc. I agree Bama losing saban will affect some people . And some girls may realize sorority life can be sad and full of drama and not worth the money

By: Rush
#10  by: Bama   

Last year they didn’t reach 2000 members until July so there’s plenty of time

By: Bama

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.