facebook

UPDATED SORORITY SUMMER RANKINGS 2024

by:    

These are the current Bama ranks as of June, 2024!

PM, AXO, DDD, XO
KD, KKG
Zeta, AGD
PBP, ADPi, DZ, APhi
DG, AOPi, GPB
KAT
SK

Here are the reasons why:
-PM, AXO, DDD, XO all recruit top PNMs and get who they want for the most part.
-KD and KKG are just below very top because PNMs typically look at the other 4 first.
-Zeta has become huge at Bama recently but that doesn't mean they are the top sorority, while AGD has always been good, but their exec problems and senior PC problems move them down.
-PBP, ADPI, DZ, and APhi all recruited great PCs and are all greatly improving sororities (yes APhi has a bad rep here, but their PC23 was very strong, no denying that)
-DG, AOPI, and GPhi are decent sororities that need some help in some areas, but are not the worst (GPhi tends to be on this website too much)
-KAT is not a popular sorority here but they have a house in a good location and are looking to improve!
-SK is the newest sorority here at Bama, and we welcome them with opened arms! I hope to see them grow and build a great house!

Posted By: Pan Love Everyone
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Any ranking with PM on the first row and Zeta on the 3rd row is just wrong. Eliminate the 3rd row by moving Zeta to row 1 and AGD to row 2. Move DZ down.

By: Wrong
by: Unlucky #7   

Zeta isn’t a top house. But you already knew that. Toss up between Zeta and Alpha Gam for 7th best house on campus.

7th best isn’t a top house.

By: Unlucky #7
by: Honest opinion    

PM and Zeta need to stay where they are and DZ deserves where they are too, they got a great PC and are on the rise

By: Honest opinion
by: Hi   

I think keeping PM where it is and putting KKG and KD with zeta and AGD. All do really well at getting the girls they want, not really comparable as to who is better or worse, as they recruit different types of girls. I also agree that DZ deserves where they are, they seem to be on a rise and tend to cross rush with the other 3 houses in the same ranking.

By: Hi
by: Stop zeta   

Zeta you are not top! In fact, you are probably rank 8... so stop lying and saying this ranking isn't accurate when it literally IS!!! Bama senior here, this list is accurate.

By: Stop zeta
#2by:    

The only thing I’d change with these ranking is switch XO and AGD. XO gets the most random girls. AGD won order of omega’s most outstanding sorority this year. They get a rep on here for not being very fun, but they get exactly who they want - the smartest. Their grades are always top.

By: Bama girl
by: KLM   

Do you go here? Only someone with a literal bible up their ass would pick AGD over XO.

AGDs are sweet girls but XO has a better social calendar, better rep and is a better house. AGDs are more of the “pick me!” type.

By: KLM
by: birdie   

PM won order of omega the year before. Im not sure this matters to PNMs or greek rank.

By: birdie
#3by:    

Same kind of post on Auburn site. A sad middle aged woman pretending.

By: FU
#4by:    

Adpi down a row.

By: Adpi
by: Three is enough   

Too many rows. It’s not that complicated.

AXO, DDD, KD, XO, KKG
PM, AGD, ZTA, PBP, AP
DZ, ADPi, DG, AOPi, GPB, KAT

By: Three is enough
by: No   

That 3 tier list is absolutely terrible. You do NOT go to Bama

By: No
#5by:    

XO down, Zeta to top and DZ down one.

By: A couple of changes
#6by:    

Move PM down and KKG up.

By: Switch

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

AXO, DDD, XO, KKG
KD, PM, AGD
ZTA, PBP,
ADPi, DZ, APhi
DG, AOPi, GPB, KAT
SK

By: Close
by: PM   

PM needs to be top. sorry but thats the truth. everything else is accurate

By: PM
#8by:    

Zta is top row along with the old row. We have to stop denying it

By: One thing
#9by:    

I am a junior at Bama and I can upvote this list to being true. PNMs follow this tier list trust me

By: Got it
#10by:    

Need to move AGD annd ZTA up and this one would be close.

By: This one is close

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.