facebook

Are girls “picked” before rush?

by:    

Do the members already know who they want? If they do, house parties don’t make that much of a difference

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AXO, KKG, KD, XO, and DDD will have a rough idea of who they want on their bid list before recruitment starts through all the Southern girls in their houses that personally know so many PNMs from high school, Bible camps, cheer camps, neighborhoods, etc. They won’t get everyone they want so some girls who don’t know anyone will still get a bid in some of these houses but it will be a small amount.

Zeta also likely has a list of the PNMs they perceive as being hot that they want before recruitment starts too.

By: OR houses do
by: Facts….   

The houses mentioned above have a general idea of who they want. Zeta doesn’t only pick “hot girls”. They tend to have more influencers than other houses.

By: Facts….
#2by:    

I think Instagram really makes a difference to see OOS PNMs before rush. I know a member who found her rush crush last year on instagram before rush, and yes she is her “little”

By: I

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

We are always looking for the pnm's we don't know who show up and stand out. First cuts are for grades. After that, do your best at every house. Don't discount yourself.

By: not all

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.