facebook

Aphi - recruitment strategy for the summer

by: 2024

Ok so aphi has been active on here bumping themselves up. They seriously have not one good thing about their house except for a few pretty instagram/tt girls.
ANY other house is more respected. Aphi should be at the bottom of every rank as they really have nothing going for them. This is the one house I would truly be embarrassed to be in.

Posted By: 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: hwga   

Just stop already. Vent somewhere else. No pnm is going to listen to you.

By: hwga
#2  by: oof   

Well while this is harsh, it is true. As a pnm I did like aphi, but I also valued my reputation. I felt that it would bother me if everyone thought I wasn't smart and a pike groupie.

By: oof
by: crimMay 31, 2024 2:12:04 PM

way to stereotype and entire house. wow

By: crim
by: Lol Jun 1, 2024 6:06:23 PM

Welcome to Bama every house has a stereotype whether they like it or not . Aphi is thought of as not smart party girls obsessed with pike and pi kapp. Is it unfair to be stereotyped along with them if you aren’t like that - sure but just like high school if you don’t want the rep don’t pick that house

By: Lol
#3  by: Whaaat?    

Aphi is a good house just not as far up as the ranks are putting them.

By: Whaaat?
by: crimMay 31, 2024 2:11:18 PM

Exactly. \n\n\n\n\n

By: crim
by: No Jun 1, 2024 2:37:34 PM

Aphi is not a good house. Their reputation is horrible and their only focus is partying and boys. If they don’t want that rep, they need to reign in their girls. Look how many girls drop they meet their new row house boys and leave

By: No
by: AphiJun 1, 2024 2:44:46 PM

Is a very bad house. All they care about is boys and outfits. They don’t care about school or each other. Very bad sisterhood, they all drop. This has been posted 2,000,000 times. Do you even know an aphi? Your loyalty is to your mom. You have -10 ties to any of this. Bye

By: Aphi
by: ? Jun 1, 2024 6:10:13 PM

No I believe them- you want to find an aphi go to like pi kapp moes or sideline . They will be recognizable by their lack of clothes.

By: ?
by: StalkerJun 2, 2024 4:30:12 AM

It’s actually scary

By: Stalker
#4  by: No   

The more hate the more threatened u r by APhi. They got a good MC last year they r on the up.

by: Nah Jun 1, 2024 6:36:26 PM

I don’t think anyone is threatened by aphi- who would be?? They have such a specific type. I do agree their mc 23 was the best they had in awhile . Let’s see of they can turn away their usual type and find quality girls.

By: Nah
by: Um…Jun 1, 2024 8:08:40 PM

No one I mean no one is threatened by aphi. Like who? Aphi has one of the most specific looking girls out of all the houses. You can predict who will go there from day one as the other houses would have dropped them for being a risk

By: Um…
#5  by: N   

This is why the board is helpful to PNMs (especially if they’re out of state) - not all rumors are just rumors

By: N
#6  by: Troll be trolling   

Just stop with the trolling. Their house is doing just fine.

By: Troll be trolling
by: No Jun 2, 2024 8:04:51 AM

That’s the problem it isn’t doing just fine. You must not know girls in the house. They will tell you stories.

#7  by: No    

Aphi self rank is horrible. They are no where near any old row house. They are the least respected of new row. I do believe a lot of their girls wanted zta and were cut from zta.

by: hahaJun 2, 2024 5:56:19 PM

Ahhhh...The ZTA's have entered the chat. Just an FYI to all of you self-ranking Zeta's not everyone wants to be in your house. A lot of girls cut you first round - you always portray it like you didn't want them - but the PNM's rank you on the bottom. You are very much like KD (which you always criticize) you have a type.

By: haha
#8  by: Yeppers    

It’s that time of year.

By: Yeppers
#9  by: Bye   

I think no one would be sad if aphi left campus. They better pick better girls this recruitment. Stay away from insta and tik tok girls that end up dropping . And encourage them to just wear some more clothes and to not just hang with pike . If they have a bad recruitment they are done .

By: Bye
by: damnJun 2, 2024 4:39:08 PM

that was harsh

By: damn
#10  by: Time    

Since aphi is bashed every year on here if i was them I would not self rank on here and just stay out of the drama

By: Time

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.