by:    

Listen up little ones - this is the real rank:
AXO, DDD, KKG, PM
ZETA
PBP, ADPi
APHI
DZ, DG, AOPi, GPB
KAT, SK

I really feel KD XO and AGD have their girls already picked prior to recruitment. Kappa was like this but are starting to branch l out. I feel AGD is super Christian and judgey. XO girls are a bit crunchy. KD is their own cult. Zeta is really in their own category. They put on a great recruitment and get their type. Aphi gets Zrta leftovers.ADPi and PiPhi get the overage from the first line.
The rest are a mix without a big identity.

Posted By: I know things…
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

I am just getting started. I am going to keep posting that ADPi and Piphi are just below top row. Zeta should be ranked lower than them too.

By: Usual
by: ^   

Trolling to start drama huh?

By: ^
by: Zeta…   

Zeta is top row - do you even go to Bama?

By: Zeta…
by: Troll   

The people looking to start drama are so obvious

By: Troll
#12by:    

Zta should be top row. I think it’s time to just be truthful and make sure they are there every ranks xo, axo , ddd, and pm too. Kd and kkg I’m not really sure they are so local. The rest of new row can go where ever doesn’t really matter. Aphi does need to be moved down in all ranks

By: Zta
by: No no no   

XO is NOT top row….
Top is AXO DDD Zeta and Kappa

By: No no no
#13by:    

AXO, DDD, KKG, ZETA, PM
XO, KD
AGD, PBP, ADPI
APHI GPHI
DZ, DG, AOPi, KAT
SK

By: Fixing it…
by: better.....   

This rank is looking about right for the times.

By: better.....
by: #13….   

This rank is how it is for the times.
Zeta improves each year and has reached the top. AGD and XO have been falling.

By: #13….
by: but   

yes but switch gphi and dz:
gphi only go for looks but have to take all the girls zeta and aphi didn't want.
dz has a stronger sisterhood and are more involved.

their girls basically look the same but dz has higher gpa, better philanthropy etc.

By: but
#14by:    

I want the tea about the AGD scandal. I thought that about the 2023 Seniors being unhappy. Is there a newer scandal? The PNMs need to know

By: Scandal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: scandalous   

what is the DZ toxic drama?

By: scandalous
by: Drama   

I don’t have all the tea, but my friend that was a AGD said a girl was kicked out of their house because she made a couple of complaints that a lot of the girls in the house weren’t happy. They were justified complaints. Exec was super controlling and threatened to kick anyone out that complained.
DZ - probably the drama with their swaps and recruitment.

By: Drama
by: curious   

what happened with DZ during recruitments and at swaps

By: curious
by: Dirty Z   

DZ has a bad reputation, especially the freshman class. Got in trouble during swaps. Sleezy DZ…

By: Dirty Z
#15by:    

As an active - I would switch Zeta and PM and then it’s good.

By: Better
by: /   

I can see that switch. I like zta and pm lumped together more than zta / aphi. zta and pm look for same sort of girls just pm looks for girls with more $$$. Aphi and gphi are so similar to me. I am still thinking about kkg. They are kind of so to themselves here. I don't think girls except for Alabama girls come in putting them top.

By: /
#16by:    

Unless you grew up in Alabama, don’t bother with KD

By: Yuuuup I
#17by:    

Move Zeta up

By: Zeta at Alabama
#18by:    

put AGD on second row too

By: agree
by: AGD   

It’s only a very specific group for AGD. Very religious and overachiever

By: AGD
by: : /    

Oh no not an overachiever! We only want slackers (said aphi)

By: : /
#19by:    

This is it - pnms - this is how it is - as long as you have decent grades and be yourself - you will land where you belong.

By: Attention
#20by:    

I agree with this one and the explanations.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.