12. DZ 13. GPHI 14. DG 15. AOPI 16. THETA
17. SK

Posted By: ranks
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

PM isn’t #1

By: no
by: try again   

Was just coming to say that. Phi Mu hasn’t been a top house in several years. There’s not a “top house” just a top tier. They each pull slightly different types from different areas.

By: try again
#2by:    

Go away trouble starter

By: Stpp
#3by:    

Other than PM and DDD being top, this isn’t terrible. Move AXO and ZTA to 1 and 2 and this is getting close

By: Ok but…
by: Dying   

ZTA and AXO 1 & 2? At what school?! Not here. 💀

By: Dying
#4by:    

Going to say this again, PM is not top of the top. No. Those days are gone for 2024, but keep pushing it.

By: saying
by: I wonder   

I do wonder who keeps putting them as #1. I think they def are a good sorority no doubt but number 1 definitely not.

By: I wonder
by: sgif   

Definitely agree here. They are a good sorority, but not #1 over every group.

By: sgif
#5by:    

The PNMs LOVE Phi Mu.

By: Me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

The only person who would rank PM #1 is a PM. Literally no one else on campus would agree with this rank.

By: Insane
#7by:    

PNMs do not love phi mu. They do have girls that like them but they are not the favorite. The girls usually put them high because they want to see their house to be honest. However, when it comes down to it they pick other houses. There are a few girls I know that picked zta over them. There are girls that went pm that should have 100% went zta instead. If you go to school here you know who and what I am talking about.

By: No
by: ally   

There is truth to this. Only one girl in my group wanted PM the entire week. The other pnms loved several other houses much more. Most pnms wanted to see the house and that was it for them. I think pnms believe some hype about PM and don't go with their gut when they rank. They end up in the wrong house.

By: ally
#8by:    

Interchangeable on each row depending on preference:

PM, KKG, DDD, AXO, KD
XO, ZTA, AGD, APHI
PBP, GPHI, DZ, ADPI
DG, AOPI, THETA, SK

By: fixed
by: So obvious   

Aphi get back down in the row where you belong.You are NOT on the same row as AGD and XO or even Zeta!

By: So obvious
by: @fixed    

You made it worse lol

By: @fixed
#9by:    

Aphi just no. This is the worst self rank I have seen. You are not on the same level as xo, zta, and agd. Are you for real??

By: ew
#10by:    

Aphi active on GR

By: Whaaat?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.