facebook

for the non-religious

by: tip

hi! if you are an atheist or just a not super religious girly, and are torn on wether to rush: DO! IT! i went an old row house that everyone told me i wasn't going to fit into because of this, and they could not be more wrong!! no one has EVER treated me any different upon learning that i'm not very religious, no one has ever felt offended by my not going to worship nights, i've never felt left out, etc. my friendgroup from the sorority is full of girls who are very christian and girls who aren't, and i'm so lucky that i get to experience so much love and see everyone's different perspectives on life. don't let anyone tell you where you're going to fit or not. be respectful and loving, and people will respect you back! i adore my house and going old row was the best decision ever :) rtr

Posted By: tip
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Wtf u talking about??? U drunk or something??? Nobody cares about religion. How old r u??

By: ???
by: lol May 28, 2024 6:34:36 AM

A memorial day drunk post.

By: lol
#2  by: ha   

ok alpha gam that’s nice for u but you still alienate the majority of pnms by being soooooo religious

By: ha
by: KkkkkkkkkkkkMay 29, 2024 5:58:01 AM

Nah. It’s alpha chi. They have a regular poster on here.

By: Kkkkkkkkkkkk
#3  by: ?????   

Religion is so dumb. Brainwashed ppl

By: ?????
#4  by: Okaaaay   

We can rule out AXO and AGD for your house.

By: Okaaaay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.