facebook

House “Parties” - Rush Week

by: PNM

I’m wondering how they assign which members I will talk to during rush week? Is it assigned by interests, random? Or are we more likely to talk to the girls with leadership positions?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: assigned   

Assigned by common interests, and if we know for sure we really want certain pnm's we try to put them with the better rushers later on. No, you're not more likely to talk to girls in leadership positions because there are a limited amount of leadership positions within a chapter and a ton of pnm's. If you do talk to someone on exec don't read anything into it because they may just be in the mix of actives who are rushing pnm's. "I met the president so they really want me" is something you might hear during recruitment but that is nothing for a pnm to go on.

By: assigned
by: assignedMay 26, 2024 2:18:19 PM

And I will add that if a sorority has already decided to drop a pnm before the first round, for grades or other reasons, that pnm will not get paired with much consideration. She would just get polite chit-chat with random members.

By: assigned
#2  by: Location?   

Is it true that where you are placed in a house is important? Back room is bad and front room center is good?

By: Location?
by: NahMay 26, 2024 6:50:17 PM

Nah. Every house is different, every chapter's recruitment process is different, every round is different, so where you happen to be in a particular house on a particular day is nothing to read into. Same goes for if you enter a house first or last or leave a house first or last, or anything else. There is no sorority secret recruitment code to crack. You will hear rumors during rush and pnm's sounding like they have inside info or some advantage but don't listen to 'tent talk' or crap you read on here.

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.