facebook

Quirky houses on campus

by:    

What is up with the personal styles of Chi Omega and AOPi girls? Did they not get the memo that Bama girls are known to be good looking and stylish? How the heck is XO considered a top house????
And save it everyone who says it’s not about looks and style, these are social organizations for rich girls- of course, it’s about looks and style.

Dare I say KD also is mid?? And DG?

Posted By: I don’t get it.
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Shut up. No one cares

By: F off
#2by:    

Tell us you aren't sorority material by the way you post this crap. Stay on insta and tt and pretend in your bottom tier life.

By: No $hit you don't get it
#3by:    

so dumb who cares

By: stop
#4by:    

I agree with OP. Chi omega is a strange mix annd i read they didn’t make quota last year. And such garish colors!! Yikes .

By: C
by: Let it go   

Seems to me someone leading military’s would have other things on their mind

By: Let it go
by: ?!   

No PNM is picking a sorority based on their colors. Ur comment is making this site dumber

By: ?!
by: Hahaha   

Such garish colors, god forbid. Lmao

By: Hahaha
#5by:    

you're mid. the houses above are fine. And above person who spoke about colors - if you pick a house based on colors that would be ridiculous.

By: go away

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

If chi o didn’t sweep the row last year that says something

#7by:    

LEL

By: lol
#8by:    

Bumpers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.