facebook

phi mu

by: PNM

Phi Mu was my favorite house at preview and I also really really want to get a bid there. I know all the houses at Bama are terrific, but I can't help but be drawn there. What can I do to increase my chances of a bid? I know some people may comment mean things but I am genuinely curious.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

-Born & raised in Mountain Brook
-Have gone to Mountain Brook high
-Know girls going into recruitment
-Be a legacy
^all those combined.

By: well
#2  by: That reply   

is a little far-fetched considering that most Mountain Brook girls are more interested in going KD, Kappa, or Tri Delt more than Phi Mu. The only thing I can say is be yourself, look well put together during recruitment, and of the utmost importance, KEEP AN OPEN MIND. You want to maximize your chances with all of the houses. You'd be surprised how your opinion changes from panhellenic preview all the way to pref night. Good luck!

By: That reply
#3  by: Beth   

I get so tired of Mt. Brook being the measure on here. Lots of houses have girls from there, and it's a nice area, but it's the number two school in the state and can't touch areas in other cities. Let's find another measuring stick for this century, please.

By: Beth
#4  by: Tina   

Phi mu is a great house!!! Might not be as hard to get into as DDD and KD is prob a little more competitive than phi mu too, but its one of the top! In some people's eyes it is the top house. Just be yourself and have fun...their a wonderful group of girls. Good luck!

By: Tina
#5  by: Listen   

It's great that you like Phi Mu so well.
But there are no guarantees in rush.
Take a close look at ALL the sororities. Opinions can change daily...hourly!
Would love to know what you ultimately pledge. Please come back after rush!

By: Listen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.