Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I bet ur only saying this bcuz u don’t like black ppl

By: ?
by: Lol   

^ you are wrong. I like bbc

By: Lol
#2by:    

No respectable alum is staying in Tuscaloosa or even Alabama… if you are, you failed at life tbh. The alums I know become lawyers, PR, business owners, and move away to DC, NYC, Nashville…

By: lollll
by: ^   

Yaaaa keep on dreaming. Nobody hires bama graduates outside of bama the school is a joke and the academics are garbage. It’s not even ranked a top 100 school…..

By: ^

This is just not true lmao. If you can’t get a job outside of Bama, that’s entirely on you.

Both of my sisters went to Bama. My older sister has been working at a law firm in California for years now and my other sister graduating this year just got an ad agency job offer and is moving to Tampa.

#3by:    

Why are his finances still being followed 10 years later. Renovating a pool?? Hmm. Move on

By: Bald & pink

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Leave Tuscaloosa when you graduate. It's so boring in the town. So many more job opportunities in different areas of the country.

By: leave

Too bad nobody hires bama students other than the lowest paying sales jobs or budget rent a car. Do u not understand that companies hire from specific schools. Nobody is hiring from bama, the school is a complete joke and the academics r garbage.

Enjoy ur low paying jobs u clowns

Ngl but this is true. Bama is legit a joke and the academics r garbage

#5by:    

they all hang out on this site after they graduate

By: try again

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.