facebook

Sorority rankings fall 2024

by:    

this is just a general overall statement after being here for a year based off involvement, social and grades
Top:
ZTA, PM, KKG, XO, AXO, DDD, PBP
Mid:
AGD, KD, APHI, GPhi, DZ, AdPi
Bottom:
DG, KAT, AOP, SK

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Can we all agree that we need to stop commenting on these troll posts. We see that they are just on here to cause drama and start girl fights. Don’t feed into it. Ignore ignore ignore

By: Not today
#2by:    

Troll or not, I kind of like this ranking. I wouldn't change much of it.

By: ella

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

This is just someone looking to start fight on here. The more we ignore this stuff the more they will stop. I think its time the sororities stuck together against the drama starters on this site.

By: Stop
#4by:    

pi phi downnnn. putting pi phi above kd and alpha gam is a choice

By: Nah
by: Why   

Why are you commenting? Don't give into the troll this is what they want you to do. Be stronger. Be more mature than this person trying to cause trouble.

By: Why
#5by:    

Piphi and ADPi down a level each.

Don't you alums have a hobby?

So tiresome.

By: As usual
by: Um   

It’s obvs that OP was a troll. Was not a legit post.

By: Um
#6by:    

Pi Phi just can’t stop.

By: Wow
#7by:    

No one comment on this - it’s not real it’s a bored troll. If you give in and comment you are just as bad as the op. Be better

By: No
#8by:    

I know chi o is old row BUT Chi o and pi beta are mid

By: C
by: go away   

Stop - go away you are causing drama for no reason. You don't know anything. Go comment on a school you actually go to.

By: go away

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.