facebook

bama

by:    

Californians.. get OUT of BAMA. This is OUR state.

Posted By: BAMA
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We need them. Despite what we say on old row, our "old money" is drying up. If they are coming from out of state, chances are they have money. Plus, after school it is likely that their best job offers will be in Alabama, so they will keep their wealth here and improve the economy of our state, which is the fourth poorest in the union.

By: Honestly
by: Ummm   

^^^reasons why this site humorous, bc of out of touch comments like this. It does make for good entertainment though!

By: Ummm
#2by:    

Cali girls are hotter tho

By: sir

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^   

yes they are

By: ^
#3by:    

we feel the same way about you

By: funny
by: wut   

if you hate people from alabama then why are you in our state, at the flagship state school...weird

By: wut
#4by:    

you tried this "our state" thing before.....it didn't' work.....remember the civil war?

By: ummm
by: Wow   

Someone from Cali who knows a little about history. Impressive! Although CA was technically part of the Union, it didn't have anywhere near the impact on the war as its counterparts. Sorry!

By: Wow
by: Idiot   

Ca was part of Mexico until the mission ppl turned things around.

No things are reverting back to who is charge!!!

Via Mexico...

By: Idiot
#5by:    

lol someone's sounding a little jealous

By: butthurt
#6by:    

It's not like bama is part of the US or anything... Grow up and don't worry. As soon as the californians graduate, they won't be coming back to this redneck wasteland.

By: haha
by: Hey   

Not part of the Union? Is that why the feds send all that welfare money down here to South Alabama? And all that aerospace/defense money to places like Huntsville and Mobile?

By: Hey
by: Vote right   

Republican!

By: Vote right
#7by:    

No one in Bama has money anymore. The land is dirt cheap to keep. So, that 'mansion' on a piece of land in Bama doesn't say much at all fellas. Reality!

By: lmao
by: Hey   

Careful there. That fellow in the 20-year-old pickup truck wearing overalls just purchased a $250,000 soybean cultivator...with cash. Why do you think they have all that money? They don't spend it!

By: Hey
#8by:    

I have lived in 12 states. Been to 48 of our 50 states and over 30 countries. Every place has something wonderful. Every place has charm and people that make it unique.

I live in Ca. Has almost everything, in just one day, I can snowboard, surf and hike in the desert. It has beautiful weather and a very very expensive lifestyle. My parents home is very average 3300 sq ft. Home but because of its location it's value is 3 million. Does that make me who I am.... No it just affords me a comfortable life. I have conservative wholesome values go to church and want to experience a huge school with lots of traditions.

Can I go to a CA state school, pay 22k a year and still learn sure but isn't college a type to explore? So I choose to go to Bama and pay twice the amount, I am willing to take loans to pay for this adventure. Living in Alabama and and paying just 11k a year for school is a blessing. stop being haters and embrace others. After all you might get a cool place to crash over break with an ocean view!

By: I get around
by: Rush   

Hook a brother up!
We want to crash at your house

By: Rush
#9by:    

bahahahah you retards should be glad that you have people from out of state...

By: HAHAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.