facebook

pi phi & alpha phi

by: Oss

Is it hard to get a bid from these two sororities? I've heard these two sororities accept more out of state girls than others, so I was just wondering.

Posted By: Oss
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Wrong Advice   

Contacts and Networking are extremely important in todays employment market. If you are planning on living near your home, then I would look for the houses that are most prominent in your region. You should be ashamed to give that advice to anyone. And regardless of that fact. Pi Phi and APhi are not even close to being considerd a top house, APhi needs to seriously work on their overall reputation, they are the exact image of Greek womem that independents love to use as the example of what sororities are about.. Their GPA is an embarrassment and their claim to fame is that the fraternities like partying with them. Outstanding representation of sororities, NOT

By: Wrong Advice
by: Honestly Jun 2, 2014 1:12:13 PM

The best job oppurtunities for most are in industrial cities in the north, and being from the north, most of the top houses at bama are the bottem tier houses at colleges up there. Alpha Phi, Theta, Pi Phi, even G phi are usually top tier before KD, Chi O, AXO, and Phi Mu, in the north.

By: Honestly
by: GuestJun 2, 2014 3:18:52 PM

Just gotta say the person above is right. I was browsing through greek rank and came upon Bama's page, I go to a school in Ohio with a massive greek system, one of the biggest in the north and at our school and the ones around us the top tiers are always Theta, DG, Pi Phi, and Alpha Phi. Hands down top tier at at least 6 major schools around us too.

By: Guest
#12  by: Dreaming if   

you think sorority affiliation will land you a job opportunity. I'll bet most who have graduated and been in the workforce for a few years don't even know if there are other Greeks in their office/company/industry.

By: Dreaming if
#13  by: Ummmmm   

Thought sorority life was about sisterhood and enjoying college.

Everyone needs to calm down and chill out! There is no one single sorority better than the other. This is not a competition. Geeez. Go enjoy the summer why don't cha?

By: Ummmmm
#14  by: Brends   

Both are strong houses and have girls that are involved in a vast variety of campus activities. Pi phi has strong alum with good connections to the university. It is very well rounded and they have a pretty house. A phi has a lot of very friendly and social girls. All the ones I have met are so sweet. They do have a reputation of always being down for a party, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, nor does it mean all girls in A phi are party girls. Just go through rush with an open mind and you will def find the house that's best for you !

By: Brends

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.