facebook

Morgan rushing again

by:    

Do we think she has a chance? If she actually wants it for real I wish someone would tell her to stop making TTs about it.

Posted By: bamamorgan
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m honestly rooting for her. I’ve heard she’s a really sweet girl, and I think being in a sorority could really help her grow. She seems like the type to be a genuine friend and sister. I think her TikTok usage will die down a bit and she will find her footing once she gets a solid group of good friends at Bama

By: Yeah
by: agree   

I'm rooting for her too but I think making a'road to rush' (or whatever she's calling it) series is going to hurt her chances after last year. Which makes me think she isn't taking it seriously.

By: agree
#2by:    

Yeah she should’ve stopped her TikToks after she didn’t make it last time. She’s cute but not a sorority girl

By: .
#3by:    

Every girl has the potential to be a sorority girl.

By: truist
by: zzzz   

yes yes yes. You just have to want to make the commitment, follow the rules, put in the work, and be happy where you are. The goodness will follow.

By: zzzz
#4by:    

she has been blacklisted from many houses already.

By: nope
by: What   

Really?!?! Do u know which ones????

By: What
by: no   

i really doubt houses even know she is doing rush again, even if they remember her, so probably not true.

By: no
#5by:    

Can you blame the houses???? It’s funny that the vast majority of girls that rushed last year found a home without causing a scene.

By: Bama girl
#6by:    

I think she is rushing again to keep herself relevant enough for TikTok. She probably got a confidence boost last year during rush with the TikTok’s . She is probably realizing without the rush she is just an average girl posting and most people aren’t all that interested. I think she made some mistakes that most houses that would have been interested in her initially last year won’t get past this year. Plus rushing as a sophomore is hard in general.

By: Seriously
#7by:    

Morgan, if you are reading this and you really want to join a sorority, do yourself a favor and stop with the TTs. You are not enhancing your chances.

By: Morgan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

I think she seems like a great girl and I won't judge her motive but she has a lot to overcome.

She says in her comments that she is now a junior and her "roi Kai" told her last year that older pnms have just as much of a chance. Course that's not true for juniors. She also needs to read everything she can on the pan site so it looks like she's trying this year and not just falling back on the first generation naivety thing.

She needs college grades and campus involvement too. The TTs won't help her but will prob hurt her.

Her TT content last year ended up being mostly relatable to every non-greek who hates sororities even if she didn't intend it to. Those tt old women promoting her didn't help either. Most houses will probably view that as a risk since they don't want to attract that kind of attention.

I hope she finds her house if that's what she sincerely wants. It will def up her followers and views though whatever way it goes.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.