facebook

Alabama Rush Funnel 2024

by:    

Houses that get the top girls: AXO, DDD, KD, KKG, PM

The leftovers from that group are then sorted through by XO,Zeta,APhi

The girls that are left after that are then sorted through by PiPhi,AGD,DZ,GPB

Girls left over after that go AOPi,ADPi,DG,KAT,SK.

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Zeta and XO should be moved up. KKG and KD should be moved down. Aphi should be moved down. DZ and GPB should be moved down. Adpi should be moved up. Matter of fact, there’s so much wrong with this one, you should just start over

By: Not even close
by: bye   

you clearly don’t go to this school or you would not have posted this. zeta and phi mu became extremely irrelevant this year bc they got bad pcs. chi o is still just as hard to get as kd and kkg which are impossible to get without connections. tri delt also is irrelevant, its old row but no one talks about them.

By: bye
by: No way    

Um I think it’s you who is delusional. Sta continues to get great pledge classes and pull from north , south, in- state etc . Pm is fine . Ddd is definitely relevant . They mix with old row and new row boys and girls are pretty and nice. Kd is getting more oos girls and are fine. ( they even have northern girls - so they will be fine) kkg still stays alabama and that’s what is hurting them here. And their pledge class this year oof

By: No way
#2by:    

AXO, DDD, PM, Zeta, XO
KD, KKG
AGD, PBP, APhi, ADPi
DZ, DG, AOPi, GPB
KAT, SK

By: Fixed it
by: Almost   

Aphi down one and this is 🔥

By: Almost
by: xx   

this one is perfectly accurate!

By: xx
by: Agree!   

I agree w this one and APhi moving down. I will say the KKG, KD tier is really only relevant to PNMs for AL otherwise most other PNMs don’t care about that tier

By: Agree!
by: yep   

This looks good just the way it is.

By: yep
by: Close   

I think move AGD up one to be on the same row as KD and KKG and this one would be correct. AGD also attracts a very specific type.

By: Close
by: Accurate for 24/25   

This one is it - except APhi down.

By: Accurate for 24/25
#3by:    

This is obviously the PiPhi/adpi hating troll that tries to boost GPB. We see u 👀

That’s why this rank is so wrong and messed up

By: Obvious
by: Ummm   

There u r, u r always here trying to put out fake ranks. It’s not working

By: Ummm
by: alice   

didn’t make this lol but any rank where pi phi and adpi aren’t where you want them to be is “fake”. notice this is the case for only these houses but when old row is all over the place, zeta is moved down, aphi is moved down, etc. nobody says anything. glad those girls are enjoying their summer!

By: alice
by: @Obvious   

Why did y’all delete my response back? Adpi and Pi Phi continuing to run this site and pay to delete comments and posts to fit their narrative. Then want to cry as the victim when they’re called out. How pathetic. No wonder y’all have bombed year after year and yes GR to make yourselves feel better

By: @Obvious
by: Nope   

Didn’t delete anything, it’s u. U have been deleting this whole time and then accusing others. It’s must be expensive being a GR troll

By: Nope
by: Again   

How do you know that they are on here all the time? You have been asked by others what happened to cause your anger towards these houses and have refused to disclose. Sooooo people on here will continue to label you as a troll with unsubstantiated claims.

By: Again
by: Stop   

No sorority exclusively is on here. You know that. Stop being dumb. I think this is a gphi 100%. You are just upset you are on this rank 3rd to last. You are still mad someone called you "Walmart Aphi"

By: Stop
by: what   

Wait I am so confused. Who are the the people that you are saying are losing it and who are the people that are being called crazy? No house is being called crazy and no house is taking anything so deep. The only person claiming either is you and calling people "babes" just ew. Copying and pasting - what do you have a paragraph saved somewhere in your notes? Get over yourself you seem like such a loser who is obsessed. Honestly, who saves a paragraph to repost. Do you not see the crazy?

By: what
by: Ehhhhh….???   

I think the “fixes” are because everyone knows that those 2 houses should be higher than Aphi, Gphi, and DZ.

By: Ehhhhh….???
by: ^^   

paying to delete posts and monitoring the site is crazy. don’t know anyone who thinks this about pi phi and adpi lol

By: ^^
#4by:    

Not really. Coming from out of state I wasn't interested in agd and kappa at all. I would have liked to see phi mu but I was cut. Out of old row I liked kd, ddd, and xo new row I liked zeta, pi phi, and gphi. Aphi I thought was very pretty and seemed cool but my mom and brother knew the reputation and said no to not list them in my top. I actually ended up preffing one of the new and one of the old. I wasn't "funneled" at all.

By: nr
by: Agree   

I wasn’t “funneled” either. I got 3 back from what the OP considers “top row”, 2 from the 2nd row, and 3 from the 3rd row.There’s one house on the bottom row that I didn’t get back. This is an odd rank.

By: Agree
#5by:    

AGD is very much wanted by honor students, especially if they’re from Bama. They get the girls they want, not the “leftovers” - girls with a high GPA.

By: Bama girl
by: notagranny   

Just because they get who they want does not make them a top house. I think this is what some people need to remember on here. They get ranked too high.

By: notagranny
by: Agree   

AGD is definitely a good house but not top. They are very specific in what they are looking for but what they do have going for them is that they rush girls from oos. If you want to be part of a sorority but aren't really into the party scene agd is right for you. They swap with good houses, are highly respected, and have pretty, nice, and smart girls.

By: Agree
#6by:    

All the houses r different and have different vibes. Some do cross rush similar PNMs but there really isn’t a direct funnel.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

i chose adpi over phi mu and axo, adpi is def not left overs

By: 44444
by: Just stop   

Trolls gonna troll

By: Just stop
#8by:    

I believe these posts now that it’s summer. Girls are home bored and on here. Not everyone at bama has a fabulous summer planned. I don’t think one house is on here more than any other all the ranks all pretty much say the same thing however there is no funnel at Bama . Too many different girls looking for different things. My top houses may be completely different than yours

By: Now
by: Agreed   

^pnms read this response

By: Agreed
#9by:    

There isn’t a funnel as the houses are too different . We would be in such trouble if every girls top house was the same

By: No
#10by:    

truth

By: stanley

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.